Whispered Visions

Magsimula sa umpisa

''Y-you...'' she stammered again, before her mouth opened and shut like a fish's, ''Y-you killed her! Y-you killed my da-daughter!"

''Me?'' the creature giggled before she hummed and skipped, twirling in the air a little before landing gracefully onto the ground, ''You did this. You killed your daughter when you forgot to hold your end of the bargain. I gave you what you wanted, and only asked for one thing in return.''

''Bu-but...but...I-I couldn't...''

''Oh, Edna, aren't you being so selfish? I gave you a child, just like you asked, and now, when I took it away since you were being such an ungrateful twat, you try to justify yourself? You killed your daughter, you deserve what you're going to have to live with for the rest of your life.''

''But-bu...but...I could never give you my own...m-my...''

''Your soul?'' the lady laughed, ''Oh, Edna. I don't remember you being so very egocentric.

''I-I...I didn't...did...I...''

''As interesting as your useless babbling is, I'm on a bit of a time crunch, Edna,'' the lady announced before she skipped towards the shuddering mother and pressed two of her index and middle finger against the side of her head, ''Well as fun as that was, I guess you're going to have to say goodbye.'' Her fingers grew dark as a white light shone between them and the mother's mouth began to foam.

''I like how in our little game,'' the lady smirked as she watched the mother fall on a heap on the garden flooring, dead, and began to suck the life force out of her dying daughter, ''I always win.''

''I thought you hated the taste of the life force of recently murder humans,'' the lady heard a voice murmur and she burst out laughing.

''Absymeral, you freak!'' the lady cackled before she stopped smiling and narrowed her eyes, ''Where are you?"

''Right by your meals,'' the lady's eyes shot to the body of the dead girl and she raised a single eyebrow as she noticed her untangle herself from her dead mother and smile at her. The girl spoke in a unnaturally deep and heavily accented voice and she blinked her eyes rapidly before she stopped and gazed at the lady with pink irises that were surrounded by a bloodshot scelra. The girls skull stretched as a pair of short horn erupted from it, and her finger nails yellowed as they curled. Her teeth contorted until they were rows of twisted, yellow teeth. Electricity cackled between her horns and her teeth.

''You really drained the pair dry,'' Abysmeral/the girl commented as he/she cracked his/her knuckles and neck, ''It's a good thing I can posses the dead as well.''

''Absymeral, dear,'' the lady sighed as she drew closer to him, an placed her hands on either side of his/her cheeks. Her smile suddenly grew cold as she began to speak, ''You sound disgustingly swell for someone who has sided with the enemy.''

Abysermal/ the young, teenage girl threw his/her head back and guffawed, ''Oh, Sirena! How I have missed your theatrics!''

The lady, Sirena, gritted her teeth before a sickly sweet smile painted itself across her face. ''You traitor,'' she spat out.

''I'm hardly one.''

''Is that so, my love?'' Sirena narrowed her eyes before her smile dropped, ''Then why have you begun to aid the flaming god's people? Last I heard, you were carrying out missions for them. You are a traitor!''

''Sirena, I really didn't take you as one who believed all that she heard along the rumor mill-''

''Am I really one to blame for that when you have been missing for more than two centuries?'' Sirena flipped her hair that was longer than her lithe, tall figure behind her shoulders as she spoke.