I think nothing of it and proceed to go over to Elias. As Aurelle follows Everest out the house, I grab Elias's phone. Nicole? Why is Nicole calling him? I put the phone on speaker and begin to listen.

"And so, yeah. Is the deal still on? Your still selling her to my father, correct?" Who is she talking about? "Kiana give me my phone back." He says. "Then who is she talking about? Elias please say she's not talking about me." I fucking swear. I drop his phone. "I'll be waiting in the car." A tear rolls down my cheek as of the previous question he didn't answer.

Is he really gonna sell me?, after fucking me?

I go outside and get into the luxurious car. Aurelle sitting on Everest's lap as they kiss, not even noticing me. "Damn, what happened to 'One second, Aurelle'" I say to myself. Elias gets in the car, I go even more quiet. As if you couldn't hear my breathing.

Well you couldn't, not over their kisses. Everest places Aurelle in the back with me as her tanned hand touches my brown one. "You okay?" She asks in a whispery way. "I think Elias might sell me." I whisper back. She looks wide eyed.

"Don't say anything about it, it's fine."

~~

After about an hour, we arrive at Amaris place. I thought they were in Paris? Instead of Amari, a tanned man walks out. Ivan? Nah, Ivan's dark skinned, like me. He enters the car and sits next to me.

I scoot over.

Everest and Elias begin talking to him as they all chuckle and laugh. Aurelle and I end up falling asleep. Next thing we know, we're getting carried by the two brothers.

I didn't want Elias touching me, but his touch was so relaxing. It calmed me, is what I'm saying. His hand covering my clit as my panties were pulled aside.

Probably that tanned, shit-face of a man.

I open my eyes, as he places a finger in me. "Im not a-asleep, you know." He looks me straight in my eyes, and begins to whisper. "Im not going to sell you, love. We've gone too far for that to happen."

"Now, would you be a good girl and keep quiet?" He strokes his fingers in and out of me. I bury my face into his chest, trying my hardest, my very hardest to not beg him to go faster.

"Wet, aren't we?" He teases. "Fuck, just go faster please." I moan. He speeds up, as we board the plane. He covers my clit once again before I could even cum.

He sits me down next to him, as a pout appears on my face. "What's up with her?" Everest asks him. "Shut the fuck up." He could tell what happened just by the tone of my voice. "Mi amor, don't be hard on anyone. You'll get your time once we land."

"Really?" I say, acting all surprised. He notices, and grabs his gun from his waist. He wraps his arm around my waist from the back, tapping it against me. "What was that?"

"Nothing. Nothing at all."

~~

We arrive at the Haiti Empire, and holy is it HUGE. Aurelle and I run up the stairs, but then walk because of our heals. Sneaker ball. Why'd I just think that? No idea. I was hoping Elias set up a sneaker ball for me, somewhere like.. here. I told him that a few months ago, seems like he wasn't starting to work on it.

The two brothers grab us as they lift us onto their shoulder. We kick and squirm, as they step onto the doormat. They place us down as they ring the doorbell. "I'll get it!" I hear a middle aged woman from the other side of the door.

Aurelle and I look at each other, as the huge door begins to open. "Hi dad"- she pauses as she sees us. Everest gently pulls Aurelles hair into a ponytail as Elias's hand snakes around my waist. "Hello, Georgia." His voice vibrates throughout my body.

"E-Elias who are they.." she quickly turned to look at me and Aurelle. "Aurelle, nice to meet you." She reaches her hand out. Georgia shakes it and wipes it on her dress. "And.. you?" She gives me a smug look. I roll my eyes.

"Kiana Dior Zaria." I clutch my purse as Elias groans. "Ugghh, can we go inside?" He questions as he looks at his brother who was about to say the same thing. "Come on in, my beautiful boys." A new woman says. "Hi, mom." They both say.

"How are my two dons doing?" She asks as Elias gives her a kiss. We all step inside to get out of the cold air. Aurelle and I gossip about Georgia to ourselves as two butlers take us to our bedroom.

"Oh my gosh, EEEEKKKK!!" We both squeal. We roll around on the bed, taking instagram photos and recording funny videos of ourselves. We giggle until Elias and Everest walk into the room. "Hi!" We both say as they sit down next to each other, taking off their shoes.

"Fuck, odio a esa perra Georgia" Elias says as Everest laughs. The two men speak in Spanish as they go change. "I'll be back, okay?" I say. "I'm going to go change." She agrees with me and says she's going to do the same.

~~~

We're all in bed, the two men caressing Aurelle and I's thighs. I go onto Instagram to see messages and comments on all the photos that me and my ride or die took. I hear light snoring and look over to see Elias sleeping.

I take the cover from my thighs to over my shoulders, onto Elias's chest. Everest and Aurelle are sleep, so I'm the only one up. "Stop moving." I hear a deep, sleepy voice say. "Elias I'm trying to get comfy." I continue moving as he grabs my waist. He whispers in my ear: "Love, if you continue moving I'm going to cum in my pants. Now, stop moving." . Oh my gosh.

"Can I get comfortable first?" I giggle. He lays me down on top of him, and I get comfortable. I end up falling asleep, right there in the Haiti Empire.

————————————————————————————
~THANK YOU FOR READING~

So, this chap took me a bit longer.. because of family.
I will be active more. Promise.
Well yeah, toodles, love you all. Mwah.

Your bookworm, Layah.