'' a broken green heart ''

Sapnap just played with punzs necklace. Ingoring the questions for the most part. Til one persfic chat said a statement.

Chat:why you choose him? Like you had made ships stick with it, punz you  choose the fat ass.

Sapnap went quiet and hugged onto his boyfriend who growled.

"Chat. Don't make fun off of sapnap. And for newsflash me and sap? We've been a thing senice highshcool" punz sighed, "just didn't say shit to the onlines"

Everyone went quiet, that's how fat these two went? Well it was a baltent  lie, one sapnap didn't give a flying care ever.

Sapnap  nuzzles under punzs chin and kissed it showing his hickeys.

Chat:"damn punz must be prossibe over sap for him to put that much markings on sapnap"

"Yes." Punz grumbled.

They chat and questions went as normal and soon dream just left taking karl bc so many pepole wore freaking our when george sat on his lap flirting.

"George that was wrong for u to do" sapnap huffed. "He said no you don't just force urself"

"But! It was jus-" george started.

"No even I can't excuse this george. It's wrong to do" quackity  said.

George got up and left in a huff.

Chat:"that may of been tk hard. He KS hurting after all"

"But dream is uncomfortable  with anyone that's not karl on his lap, so he did over step" punz said.

To that they ended the stream and sapnap went to check on dream..

Karl was fighting with dream and sapnal walked in.

"Everything okay..?" Sapnap asked.

"Dream freaked out when I tried to talk calmly abt it" Karl Saif.

Karl left and sapnap noticed dream hid his mouth eyes trickling down, "he broke up with me.."

Sapnap closed the door. Punz knew sapnap would never do anything to hurt hum sk he trusted this..

Sapnal hugged dream as dream cried at the lost of his boyfriend.

"Sush... it's okay" sapnal said comforting dream.

Punz came in after awhile, "why did karl just storm out saying something abt dre being heartless?" He closed the door.

"They broke up bc dream was processing what to think abt what happend and karl tried to make a insta discussion and dream snaped" sapnap sighed playing with dreams hair.

"I'm sorry man.." punz said rubbing dreams back.

"I loved him... I was w-willing to fucjing stop  being all puppy love with geirge to keep him make him happy so he'll stay" dream sniffled.

The boys nodded. And lsitrnd to the blonds problems.

"I wanna  be left alone now.." dream muttered.

The boys nodded and left and looked to q.

"Karl seriosuly?" Q asked.

Sapnap nodded and george perked.

"Oh no. He lost his lover bc of u george don't think you have any fucking chance" punz snaped.

"Quackity  go find karl please" sapnap said.

Quackitt nodded and ran off to find him.

"As for you I booked a flight back for u to the airport you've caused problems the whole time" punz said stareinf at george who then got dragged to pack.

Sap just limped and sat in the couch
-
The end.

.
.
.
.
.

Jk.

George was sent back to the uk and karl and dream got back togather.
.
.

Now the end