''bottom-flater''

Punz was set to land in 5 minutes time according to punzs times. Sapnap was there for ounz while dream was picking up his boy. Karlos., who arrived before punz tho on the opposing side of the airport so the boys split up.

Sapnap was leaning on what was sapposed to be punzs gatenumbers pole in the front scrolling through twitter. Likeing fanart and such when someone covered his eyes.

"Guess who" punz said.

"Is it my tall horny bf?" Sapnao hummed.

"Yeap" punz said turning sapnap around, sapnap was given a kiss a long passionate  one.

Sapnaps arms went around punzs neck as punz lifted  him by his thighs holding his bag close as he kissed his boyfriend  pinning  him to that pool.

"Punz wha-" Dream widden his eyes.

Never Ina million years would you expect ur bestfriend to be making out with punz in public.

"Sap is a bottom?" Karl said wide  eyed.

The kiss broke as punz smirked deep. "Yeah~ my bottom"

Sapnao was a red tomato  as punz choose to carry him and take over the back with sapnap on his lap.

"Alright you two no funny Business in the back" dream said looking persficly at punz.

"As if I'd fuck him in the back" ounz grumbled.

No. Actully he'd fuck sap while  he drives if anything, and plus he'd oerfer to take saps verginty  on a couch or in saps bed.

"You totally would if one of us liked sap" Karl snickered as dream placed his hand on Karl's thigh.

"Well if I was driving I'd probably would  actully." Punz hummed smirking, "but honstly the couch-"

"Oh fuck no you are not fucking sapnap on my fucking couch" Dream said in his deep pissed voice.

"When horny hits it hits. Ur no better dream u fucked karl veritlly  on that couch" sapnal shoot back.

"Oh I get it. He's plotting it irl to" punz rolled his eyes.

"E-eh this doesn't seem like a convo we should be having" Karl Saif.

Punz just looked at sapnap kissing him passionately.

Soon they arrived at home. Ocne the guess got settled in well there bfs rooms. Sapnap found hin self between punzs legs, sitting in his legs, as if he belonged there.

Punz had his arms strongly around the male cuddling him on the couch. "Is anyone else comeing we know of?"

"I think q is gonna  drive here, after picking up george" Karl said.

"Frealboys plus punz much?" Punz said..

Sapnap cuddled up to punzs chest, "ur my freal boy tho~"

Punz turned red. Sapnap had seen him horny and how brutal he was with his own dick masterbating.

"How is punz freal" Dream weezed.

"Dunno how u know how fat Karl's ass was like a week ago" sapnap shot  back.

Dream turned red realizing  it, "Ah so he saw ur flat ass"

"Excuse u?" Sapnap huffed.

Punzs hands held sapnaps ass. "What you mean flat? If anything that's u dream"

"Punz don't be a bitchboy" Dream snaped at the other.

Sapnap was to busy fiddling with his lovers necklace to care much abt the Teo arugging.
-
Oop-