'' better boyfriend ''

Punz/sapnap pov
-
Punz and sapnap wore playing mc with george  practicing  for mc championships. And george was being his normal  georhe self.

'Ugh. Why have to be so annoying?' Punz thought, moving his oc ro look at sapnaps block-like figure.

As the dinging down to let them out of the glass imprisment  before being aloud to run around and fight.

"Maybe a burger  is calling my name bro" sapnap said nonshluntaly.

"What does that have to do with anything rn?" Punz muttered.

"You know who's calling ur name?" George said.

"Youre mom" sapnap shot back.

"Me. SAPNAP" George shouted.

Sapnap was still going on with talking about something  incanherently.

"Oh sapnap" George said.

"AHH" Sapnap screamed.

"Come here!" George added.

Punz ran up behind george makeing george scream as he hot sapnap 'nobody hits sappy!'punz thought.

"Youre stupid boyfriend punz is here to save you!" George shot.

"To sentive these days" someone said.

"Where's you're boyfriend dream to rail  you?" Sapnap replied back, flustered. As fuck.

George began  to luagh along with someone, "whattt-?"

'Why would he call punz my boyfriend?' Sapnap thougt.. not minding that idea.

George shot at sapnap as punz snuck up and killed him. Still in his what fit.

"Wait what-" george Said.

"Woo I got all the hits easy" punz said happily.

Sapnap went quiet for a bit hatching a plan, "my boyfriend is better the youre boyfriend" sapnap said.

Punz went quiet blushing at thar idea.. he had be hiding a few. Very unknown fellings for awhile now, moveing his blond hair our of his icey orbs.

"You fucking go!" Punz started.. hereinafter sapnaps statement, "ay-yooo-"

He wanted thar not to be a joke. Deep inside.

"Alright come on in need to muffin  you to the sun" gworge huffed, "and dream  won't be railing me snapnap"

"Wtf did you just call me?" Sapnap hissed seeing punzs oc come up and  couch behind him leaning his head on his shoulder.

"Punz- you okay man?" Sapnap giggled.

"Yeah I'm okay baby" punz said, deciding to contuie  with the boyfriend propaganda for the fanservice. But also he really liked hearing it.

Sapnap chuckled abit, "flirt."

"Urs truly" punz replied.

"Stop flirting. I'm gonna muffin u sap" geirge said detrimed to kill sapnap.

"Uh pretty sure that's my boyfriends job george" sapnap shot back

George side, "you're actully?"

Sapnap ingored the question and contuied the game noticing  how punz kinda lingered infront  or behind of him and would fight anyone who tried to hurt sapnap.

"My my baby. Ur protective" sapnap said jokey.

"And I'm sure you wanna  see how that tranlates  in bed?" Punz joked.

Sapnap blushed ,"punz-"

"Keep ur notionless flirting tos please" George  groned.

Who was punz kidding.  Not himself that's for sure. He looked to his queen-sized mattress hummed abit wishing he had sap in his room.

"Babyy we should meet up again" punz Sudjested.

"Youre comeing to me this time" sapnap shot back.

"Deal." Punz hummed.

"Yo-" george started.

Chat:punz killed georgenotfound.

"Stream. Done" George huffed ending it.
-

REMABER IT IS A ALTER ENDING. SO I ADDED STUFF BEYOND THE ACTUL CLIP.