'' additcted to this boy ''

Sapnap
-
After leaveing the call I got up and headed out to see dream glaring at me.

"Really? That's  what you came up with?" Dream grumbled, "I am dating karl"

"What- senice when did you-?" I asked walking into the kitchen grabing a glass and filling it with water fixing my messy hair.

"2 days ago. But that's why last stream I didn't flirt at all with george!" Dream huffed.

"I was not aware." I said.

"I wasn't aware you wore dating  punz. Senice when?" Dream asked.

Sapnap went went, "we aren't anything- we wore joking bc fans ship us"

"It was odd how he randomly sudjested  a meet up though if I am to be honst" Dream said.

I hummed, "he was being cute after I Saif That so maybe idk"

"I know damn well u have a thing for punz sap. U drop anything to do things with that man" Dream mentioned.

Sapnap blushed more, "oh you  sush. It's probably  nothing"

Sapnap sighed drinking his water.his mind wandering to what would go down irl. Now' sapnaps mind wandered something  to far is his mind, obe thing thar had tha raven moaning soft. Punzs owen name.

'What the fuck why did my mind...'sapnap thought as a ping cought his attention.

"Sap call." Punz begged.
﹋﹋
Punz was craving  the ravens attention, he can bearly keep his mind off of sapnap for max of a minute. It may be pretty darn lame but punz has the needs and wants sapnap.

At this rate with how deep in that needy land punz is for even a speck, even crumb of sapnaps attention. Like a creack head addictively surching for his next fix of whatever drug there laced with.

Whatever drug that drug they wore substance  abusing, had to be highly addictive, strong. Each thought, romatantizing there friendship or not punz had, hooked on his mind, every little sweet kin, kink sapnap had, the misprofections, the deeper the man's hole would dig.

The anger he felt when he cought wind of sapnap breaking down due to the body criticizing government we call the beloved online, that says if you're attractive  or not based on how you look. And beat you down til you think what they think, with there nasty and stupid idoigeys.

The amount of self contorl it took punz to not track them down. And do it back was emculate, he wanted to ripped them all into Itty bits pieces and leave them for the raccoons to fest. For hurting his nick.

Even tho sapnap wasent even his.

Did punz know he was obessed  with the raven behind the elias known as sapnap. The man behind it all.

Nick.

The sweetest. And most kindhearted person you'd ever meet, sure he'll joke alot but God his personality  was addicting, his everything was. To punz anyways.

Most would say punz had fallen for the fire slaying boy, the arsonistic  pet killer sapnap. But only punz will ever know the true nick.

The one who will call him in the of the night sniffling. With  the thoughts of self-deletion due to the internets  shitty ass opions, the so choose to voice.

Unwelcomely  at that.

When punz was told what was going on anyone in that call saw a shift. In his tone, his attitude and everything.

Punz smiled as the call head showed on his monitor. Quickly accepting it from his beloved  raverentte.

Punz was well aware  he was addicted. He was willing to loose his sanity for sapnap Tho and only  sapnap.

But will sapnap ever know these strong fellings? Probably  not.

"Hello?" Sapnaps sweet voice rang through.

-
Damn