''trending''

"Hello?" Sapnaps sweet voice rang through.

The voice, as smooth as honey, one only pepole herd him use when he was calm, not streaming. One tone punz grew to love, to a intese  degree.

"Hello prince" punz flirted quickly.

Sapnap giggled getting quiet used to it. Punz did lowly flirt with him when he could, that's why he went with the boyfriend idoigly.

Honstly. Sapnaps heart flattered at every little dripping infraction, attention and pretty comment punz would give, the way punz always talked to him like he was the most spical thing in the world.

"You wanted to call so ergently." Sapnap hummed softly.

"I missed you're voice darling" punz flirted.

Sapnap smiled switching on the face cam without being asked this time. Reveling he was wearing punzs murch.

"How cute. You must of been thinking of me?" Punz said smirking.

Now when punz sent that hoodie to sap he made sure to spray the shit out of it with his cologne. Even sending him a bottle.

"Yeah. The scent of whatever you put on it is oddly calming excpilly when I'm panicking" sapnap said looking at punz chat head explode into a moveing picture.

"Oh you like my Cologne scent?" Punz said with a oddly  hot smirk.

"What- you?" Sapnap said blinking.

"I scent  you a hoodie, of my scent dear" puns said smirking flipping his hair back with his ringed-out hand.

Sapnap blushed abit, sapnap always found punz insanely hot when he flipped his hair, to revel the glowing icey addictive loveing eyes, that sapnap finds so addicting and comforting.

Now with his dazzled state sapnap did the unthinkable. And thought out loud. "Has anyone told you how insanely attractive you are"

Punz hummed, "im attractive?"

Sapnap blinked and off flashed his camra out of embressement, "I didn't mean to say that outloud"

"Oh. So you find me attractive  hm?" The blond tanted.

As much as sapnap hated when punz would tease or tant him, about things he said or did, his heart would never not beat. At any word punz said, or dare to utter.

"I mean. You are. Come on ur litterly every girls dream a blue eye blondie" Sapnap said and muttered, 'and my own'

"Unfortunately for the ladies  this one is gay" punz said clicking over to twitter, "holy shit-"

"What?" Sapnap asked.

"The clip from earlier on George's stream is trending" punz said smirking.

Sapnap saying punz was his boyfriend, and then flirting went trendy, God punz imagined if he ever did gain sapnaps love, they'd trend.

I mean then online everyone classes them the ulitment chase of dating or bros. And punz is sure he wants to date sapnap.

He knows what he wants, craves. But does sapnap?

God he hoped it included them doing couple stuff permanently  online.

Sapnap went quiet then saw what punz met, "shoulda  expected it to be cliped honstly"

"Yeah we are the internets favoite  confusing game of dating or bros" punz hummed, "now- uh when would be best for I to come?"

"Whenever you're heart fells it's right. I will say Karl's apprentlt comeingnto Vist dream next week" sapnap replied blushing.

"Ah. I'll come next week then- and we can do 3 our of five freal boys plus punz meetup" punz joked.

Sapnap giggled. The giggle that punz fucking aodred more then life itself.
-
Awe.