Chapter 1

Hi guys this is the edited version on my chapter one edited by zyaria please read and dont forget to comment

-----------------------chapter1-------------------

"You are no wife to me, you got it!? He stepped forward crushing my personal bubble.

I'm marrying you because of circumstances and the sooner you feed it in your penute size brain the better it will be for you understand"

he said while pushing my back against the wall with force, making me grunt when pain shot through my body, i want to scrach his arrogant face and give him the feel of his own medicine.

I try to break free by pushing and squirming but it's no use. His grip was like hulk.

"Answer me! Don't look away when I'm talking to you bit*h!
Do_You_Get_What_I__Just_Said ? Or do I need to make myself a little more clear," he said in a dangerously low voice, looking straight into my eyes. Making me shiver.

"Yes, I know I'm no wife to you and believe me I have no interest in being your wife," I said more like spat it out like poison finally finding my escape from his grip causing me to smirk at him. He looked at me giving me a confused look.

"why are you smirking bitch?"

"Oh, you're about to find out," I said and without warning kicked him where the sun don't shine, making it extra dam painful and he fell to his knees, clutching his family jewels for the sake of his life. I laughed at his expression of pain making my way to the door feeling like i won Oscar.

I looked back for the last time '"from now onwards, don't mess with me rich brat of you wont be able to see your future child," I said pointing my finger to his hand which is still clutching his balls as if he were scared that they might fall off and closed a door with a bang.

---------

This is a story of a billionaire, Alexander William, who's rich and heartless. Who has women worshiping him kissing the ground he walked on while the world is in his hands. To make matters worse, he has the body of a Greek God which for sure he know and never leave a chance to use it against the female population.

And then a girl Regan, who is stubborn, independent and has the guts which puts guys to shame.

What will happen when these two people collide with a word marriage imprisoning them together. Damage, hurt, pain and so much fun.

Embrace yourself for a long journey this is not ending soon.

-----------------------------------------------------

Please vote and comments

.