Chapter 3: Showdown in Pewter City.

Start from the beginning

(Michael): Huh? What the... who's that guy?

(Misty): Never met him.

(Blue): Neither have I.

(???): The names Flint, and you're sitting on some of my merchandise young man

(Michael): Oh, right, sorry about.

Me and Blue quickly got up before we took a closer look around and noticed the price labels affixed to the displayed rocks.

(Blue): Uhhh, you mean you sell rocks?

(Flint): They're Pewter City souvenirs, wanna buy some?

(Michael): No thanks. But could you tell us where the Pokemon Centre is?

(Flint): Sure, follow me. I'll show you where it is.

Flint then got up and walking away to the Pokémon Centre.

(Michael, Blue and Misty): Thanks!

(Flint): By the way, that'll be a two dollar charge for resting on my rocks.

(Michael, Blue and Misty): Gaaaah!

We yelled out in annoyance at the two dollar charge before falling flat on our faces. A short while later, we were all at  at the massive Pokemon Center in Pewter City. It was certainly much larger than the one in Viridian City. Right now, I was giving my Pokémon to Nurse Joy to take care of. I had recently swapped out my Rattata for my Magikarp I had since caught since I knew that Water-type Pokémon had the advantage against Rock-types. And thanks to a little bit of training, Magikarp was able to successfully learn a few Water-type moves.

(Michael): Please heal my Pokemon for me Nurse Joy.

I then slid the tray holding my Pokémon over to Nurse Joy who smiled at me.

(Nurse Joy): Don't worry Michael; I'll take good care of your Pokémon for you

(Michael): Huh? Didn't we meet back in Viridian City?

(Nurse Joy): Oh! The Nurse Joy in Viridian City is my little sister. I'm actually the older sister.

(Michael): Oh. I guess that explains it. Thank you Nurse Joy.