"a club." he replied, putting his right hand on your thigh, "you seemed to enjoy the last time we went."

"that's because i was drunk." you said, grabbing his hand and interlocking your fingers.

"please don't get drunk this time." he explained.

"ok ok, just don't leave my side, i want to be with you tonight. no one else." you said, as joão turned around and kissed you at a red light.

you loved moments like these.

he pulled away, and continued driving. in a few more minutes, you had arrived.

you went inside and instantly got flashed by the multicolored lights, and hit by the smell of alcohol. you two found a spot to sit and ordered a few drinks, not enough to get either of you drunk.

you talked, laughing most of the time due to your lack of being able to tolerate it, and you made our way to the dance floor, a slow song came on almost immediately after, since some couple was supposedly celebrating their wedding anniversary.

"must be a sign huh?" joão asked, making himself comfortable by placing his hands around your waist with a slightly firm grip.

"i guess so." you replied, a grin across your face.

"come here." joão told you before he spun you around.

"you're so cute." you said, before bopping his nose with your finger.

he leaned in to kiss you and you kissed back, his hands still around your waist, as you shifted your hands from his shoulders to his cheeks.

you let go of each other's lips and danced swiftly to the music playing on the speakers.

"you're cute too." he said, as you both leaned in to have your forehead's touch.

you danced and enjoyed yourselves until you were both tired and went to sit again. someone had sat in the seat you had been in, so you decided to be bold and sit on joão's lap. it wouldn't be weird since you two were dating, right?

you went over to joão and sat on his lap, feeling something, rather hard, poke you as you sat down.

holy shit. he was hard? you felt a feeling of embarrassment flush over you like a crashing wave.

did you just make it worse?

"you ok?" you asked joão, not wanting to make him uncomfortable.

"yeah, but let's get out of here, you're the only thing i want right now." he replied, whispering into your ear softly.

"vámonos." you answered, as you both got up and left.

you walked to the car and joão wasted no time on putting his seatbelt on and driving back to your house.

once you arrived, he parked his car and you went inside.

i assumed cris and gio we're asleep since all the lights were turned off and it was around 11. you and joão went upstairs to your room, and you sat on the bed taking off your heels, while joão took off his jacket, leaving it on the floor.

you went into the bathroom, took of your dress, and changed into an oversized shirt and black shorts. as soon as you closed the bathroom door behind you, joão came over to you.

                   beginning of smut!

you looked at each other, his eyes mesmerizing you, before he began to kiss you, pushing you into the nearest wall.

he made his way down to your neck, leaving his marks, as you bit your lips, not wanting anyone to hear you. you pulled on his shirt and he took it off, his toned abs turning you on even more.