5. date

you took a nap for a couple hours, then woke up to get ready for your date with joão.

you showered, then began to do your makeup. just a bit of mascara, lipgloss, and liquid blush, although you'd be blushing regardless, with joão's sweet comments.

you picked out a nude colored dress that made it's way a little more than halfway down your thighs. you paired that with some white platformed converse.

(you can always imagine a different outfit!)

after, you started blow drying your hair, you weren't going to straighten it or anything, just leaving it natural. in the process of drying your hair, someone knocked on your door. you opened it, and it was gio.

"you're getting ready for your dateee!!" gio exclaimed. "i am!" you said, excitedly.
"i love your dress!" gio said, examining the dress.

"thanks gio! i'm pretty sure it's yours.." you replied, slightly laughing at the end.
"that explains why i can't find mine." gio answered, with a chuckle.

"can you hand me my perfume?" you asked her.
"yeah, here you go." gio said, as she handed you the perfume.

you sprayed some on, then looked at yourself in the mirror.

i can't believe i'm going on a date with joão félix.

"what if he doesn't actually like me, and he just plans on playing me?" you said, not realizing you'd said that out loud. "what?" gio responded confused.

"oh i said that out loud?" you replied, awkwardly.
"look you're gorgeous, if he doesn't see that, his loss y/n." geo said reassuringly.
"you're right, thanks gio." you said hugging her.

ever since her and cris started seeing each other she's become your best friend, she's like the sister you never had, and you loved her to death.

"tell me more about his crazy ex." gio said.

"well her name's magui, she was super controlling in the relationship, and made joão feel bad by crying every time he'd do something that wasn't spending time with her. she'd never go to any of the games, or congratulate him on his success. it's like he gave more than what he received in the relationship. in all, it was just messed up." you told gio, seeing her face expression change.

"wow. she does sound crazy, like she'd cry just to get a reaction out of him? that's crossing the line." gio explained.

"yeah." you replied, still feeling pity for joão, he didn't deserve magui's bullshit.

it was around 5:50 and you had finally finished getting ready, as you were dying of excitement for joão to see you.

"you look so pretty!!" gio told you, fixing your hair.
"thanks geo, i learned from the best." you said.

"let's go show cris." gio said, leading you to cris's room. "cris look at y/n!! she's going on a date with joão, doesn't she look pretty?" gio asked cris.

cris looked at both me and gio, without answering her question.

"you look beautiful, just remember be careful, and if you plan on doing something, use protection." cris told you.

"what no cris we just met a couple days ago!" you said in disbelief.

"im just saying, you never know. also, if he does something you're not ok with, tell him to stop. i know he would never hurt you or anyone, if he didn't have a reason to, but i don't want you to get hurt again. joão's a good kid, i'm fine with you two dating, just be careful of magui, she's still out there." cris explained.