13. aftermath

*there will be smut near the end*

2 days later bc i'm lazy 🙏🏼

you woke up at 5 a.m. to get ready to go to the photo shoot.

you got changed, did some skincare, and ate breakfast. you didn't do makeup or anything since they would be doing that at the modeling studio.

magui had gotten fired from the photo shoot due to screenshot you sent your manager, you were glad you wouldn't have to be working with her anymore, but you left bad at the same time, although you knew deep down she deserved it for everything she'd done.

after esting, you left the house, making your way to your car. you drove to the studio and arrived in about 25 minutes.

when you got there, you met up with your manager, and people began doing your hair along with your makeup.

you started to put on the outfits and once they agreed that it looked good, they took multiple pictures.

this went on for about 3 hours. when you were finished, they took off your makeup and you changed back into the clothes you had on before.

you drove back home and saw a text from joão.

you could feel your face light up with joy, which was an initial reaction from me whenever joão texted or called you.
____________________________________
                              joão 🫶🏼.

good morning baby,
can i pick you up
later? let me take
you out, i miss you :(
read, 9:04 a.m.
                                  good morning joão!
                             i would love to go out,
                                       pick me up at 8?
                                           read, 9:08 a.m.
sounds great!
dress fancy 😉
read, 9:12 a.m.
________________________________________
you couldn't wait to see him again.

you did a bit of online shopping and wrote in your journal. you then ate lunch around 12 and planned your outfit to go out. you watched netflix for a couple hours and ended up falling asleep at 2, so you woke up at around 5.

you started getting ready at 6 for joão to come pick you up.

you straightened your hair, applied a small amount of makeup, added some jewelry, sprayed on joão's favorite one of your perfumes, and put on your dress. it was a white dress, that went halfway down your thighs, and you paired that with some white heels. when you were done, you waited until a couple minutes later, you got a call from joão.

"hi joão!" you said, answering his call.

"hi baby, are you ready?" joão asked.

"yeah, just let me grab my purse." you replied, grabbing my purse from your closet.

"great, i'm outside!" he said, as you made your way downstairs.

you already told cris you'd be with joão tonight, and he had no problem with it, he just wanted you home before sunrise, which you agreed to.

you opened the door, and there was joão, he wore white jeans, and a dark blue puffer jacket, considering the fact that it was cold.

you both walked to his car, and he opened the car door for you.

he got into the driver's seat and you put your seatbelts on.

"where we going?" you asked him, looking in his direction.