9. clubbing

you all drove to the club which wasn't that far away from the hotel.

you arrived and were asked to show some form of i.d. in order to enter.

after, you were allowed in.

this wasn't one of those shitty clubs you used to see people beat each other up in, this place was fancy as fuck.

but a nice place doesn't mean it's always full of nice people.

cris met up with his team as well as joão. while you and gio went to order drinks, you planned on getting drunk, geo not so much, she wanted to take care of you and you certainly didn't argue that.

you were a few drinks in, but you and geo still weren't drunk, so you ordered a few more. you knew you would regret it in the morning but you didn't care about the next morning in that moment.

"hey, you should slow down y/n." geo told you, obviously not wanting you to suffer a terrible hangover the next morning.
"fuck that, i feel great right now." you replied without thinking.

"just a couple more ok?" geo asked.
"yeah yeah ok, let's go dance." you told her, pulling her onto the dance floor.

you never really liked clubbing but this was so much different.

you danced for a bit, until, you felt someone pull on your arm. you assumed it was joão, because you were drunk and barely able to keep your eyes open, so you followed whoever's hand was pulling you.

you soon realized it was some older guy you'd never even seen before. you tried pulling away but his grip was much stronger.

"leave me alone!" you told the guy.
"that's not happening, you're coming with me, i promise we'll have fun." he replied, a smirk on his face.

"she said to leave her alone." a distant voice said.

                               joão.

"yeah like i'm scared of you, she's mine, go find some other hoe." the guy argued.

joão pushed him to the ground and started punching him in anger. he was furious.

you'd never seen joão mad, but he had a pretty good reason to be. someone trying to hurt a person he cared so deeply about? he for sure wasn't going to let that slide easily.

"hey, leave him. he's not worth it." you told joão, as
he got up from where the guy lay on the floor.

"are you ok? did he try anything with you?" he asked, a concerned look on his face.

you shook your head no.

"i'm ok, he just left a bruise on my arm since he pulled me, but it's nothing." you replied looking at the bruise the guy had left on you.

joão inspected the bruise carefully but there wasn't much clarity inside the club. he lightly kissed your forehead and began to apologize.

"i'm sorry i haven't been with you since we arrived. i should of been taking care of you." he explained, feeling guilty.

"no it's not your fault joão, you have friends here and i get that." you answered.

"wanna go home? i'm kind of bored." joão asked.
"sure, because i'm really drunk." you replied feeling a lot more tipsy than before.

"haha yeah, i can tell, you're going to feel super sick tomorrow." joão replied.

you cris, gio, and joão agreed you were all leaving now.

"come here." he said as he picked you up bridal style and you all walked out of the club.
he put you in into the backseat of the car, buckling your seatbelt and sitting next to you.

"wanna make out?" you asked him silently so no one else could hear.

obviously, your drunk thoughts got the best of you.

"you're drunk y/n." he replied.
"i still want you." you said, trying to turn him on.

your hand trailed to his pants, but he stopped you.

"you're brother's right here. let's do this somewhere else yeah?" he told you.

you nodded.

you all arrived back at the hotel and entered your rooms. joão asked cris if he could stay overnight and cris said yes.

you and joão went into your room, and you started taking off your heels, as joão helped you. you began to take off your dress, but he stopped you once again.

"change in the bathroom." he told you sternly.

"can you help me? im tired." you replied.
"uh yeah ok." he answered nervously.
he helped you take off the dress leaving you in just your bra and underwear.

you could feel him staring at your body, although you didn't mind.

"just pass me anything from my closet." you said as he left the bathroom to get your clothes.
he came back with some nike pro shorts and an oversized shirt. you changed as he watched, very attentively.

"you keep staring at me. i'm sensing you wanna continue what was happening in the car?" i told him, my drunken self taking over my head once more.

"i'm sorry i'll stop." he said, as he turned around.
"no, i like it, but just be honest, do you wanna have sex?" you asked him, hoping a "yes" would escape from his lips.

you knew you were really horny, but you weren't going to force joão into having sex if he didn't want to.

"maybe some other night. you're drunk ok? and i want you to actually remember." joão replied sincerely.

"sure, just make out with me, i need your lips on mine." i told him.

and with that he kissed you as you jumped and wrapped yourself around his waist. it wasn't so much of a soft, cute, lovey dovey kiss, it was a lot harsher. somewhat rough. of course you liked the compassionate kisses better, but fuck these were good too. he started leaving hickeys down your neck as you pulled his hair, moans leaving your mouth.

he made his way back up to your lips and connected them once more, before you both pulled away.

"fuck, you're good." joão told you, as you two got into your bed, cuddling.
"we should do that more often." you replied, laying your head on his chest.

"i'm taking you out tomorrow, since it's going to be our last day here." he said.

"thanks joão." you replied happily.

"of course. goodnight mi amor." he said, as he turned off the night lamp.

"goodnight hermoso." you replied, closing your eyes, falling asleep almost instantly.
____________________________________
short chapter but i had a lot of homework so i'm a bit tired today.

also there might be smut in the next chapter, if i end up writing smut i'll put a little disclaimer at the start of the chapter!

this chapter's joão picture 👇🏼:

one chance pls its all i want 🙏🏼hope you're enjoying the story and having a great day or night wherever you are!!xoxo, j <3

hope you're enjoying the story and having a great day or night wherever you are!!
xoxo, j <3