Chapter 12 - Red Ridding Hood [ 2 ]

Start from the beginning

Maine: I-I...

As Maine was out of words her crew was filled with worry and excitement.

Sarah: Emilia is here? THE Emilia?

Nanami: Of all the schools she could have attended, I didn't expect her to  attend Bonple

Lily: Yeah no kidding, though most of their records show they attended most lesser known schools. But I still can't believe we got a chance to face the daughter Oda Hizuki in this match. And Maine...

She spoke with a sharp tone like a mother ready to scold her child. Maine new she acted out of her emotions. She lashed out on Earl grey knowing the circumstances and knowing she's still young and lack experience.

Lily: You went too far with Earl...

The atmosphere was dread. Maine regretted her actions towards Earl.

Maine: I-I didn't mean-

Suddenly static came out of the radio, muffled explosions could be heard from the radio, finally a voice could be heard but it seems he was gasping for air and calling out orders as the explosions grew more and more clear.

???: This is Vice Commander Kasumi of Kuromorimine talking to all channels. We are now holding Bonple and Maginot on Point Charlie but we can't hold them for much longer, they're encircling us by the minute. Commander Nishizumi orders the remaining active groups to proceed to Sector 3-7 and rendezvous with her there. The situation has changed. Hizuki Emilia is here.

The radio went silent. The crew remained silent until lily looked up to her commander. She was in disbelief and in complete guilt on what she has done. But this is no time to grumble on the past.

Lily: Commander.. what are your orders?

All of them waiting for their commander's word, waiting patiently. Maine was still silent but she realized that moping won't solve her problems. With a click of her tongue she gained her initiative towards the field.

Maine: Tch, Nanami get us out of this shit hole and let's get back to the main force. We're winning this thing.

Crew: YES MA'AM!!

...................................................

With the amount of weight the joint force of Bonple and Maginot had on Kuromoromine and St. Gloriana. To the point they got pushed back to their starting positions. With how much mobility Bonple and Maginot have. They got he advantage due to the terrain and numbers. While the opposing schools have better tanks overall, they were still loosing much ground to the point of retreating. Which is not a desired outcome for Nishizumi Shiho. This match is everything, No, Every match is everything to her and to the Nishizumi style.

The joint force has set a perimeter around their area to avoid any breakthroughs. While Shiho didn't like the idea, there was no other choice.

???: Could this night get any worse.

???: Well, we've been pushed back by light tanks,  our commander got mocked by several people due to Bonple and Maginot, We can't sleep because of what might happen if we don't have our guard up. Yeah i don't see how this night could get any worse.

???: Sarcastic as ever huh Izu.

???: *ack* V-V-Vice commander!

Vice commander Kaguya Hina, Her short stature makes it seems like a child, but it's actually the opposite. She's a profound leader in Kuromoromine and the right hand of Nishizumi Shiho. Don't let her child like face and height fool you. It might be the reason for your suspension.

Kaguya: With all the fuss has been going with this match. I still can't believe we're getting pushed back this match. And I don't want to imagine what Shiho is thinking right now.

???: Yeah, If we were to be defeated like this, the Nishizumi name would be driven right through the ground.

Kaguya ponders for a minute but scoffs at the idea that the reason for why Shiho is tensing up or maybe worried about all of this. Is not because of their legacy. But because of her mother.

Kaguya: Tch, I've had enough of that old hag. I can't stand seeing Shiho getting yelled every single day.

Just suddenly a white flare popped up in the sky. All of Kuromoromine suddenly got into their respective tanks to be prepared for an appending attack.

Some were startled by the sudden appearance of the flare, but it wasn't a reason for them to get cold feet.

In the center of the formation, a lone Tiger 1 is seen, and inside is the crew of commander Shiho Nishizumi.

She was in deep thought as to think what would the opponents next move would be.

But all of a sudden, a second flare came up. And another one, three more popped up frome the left, and two more from the left. It was emmiting great brightness illuminating the battlefield.

This however confused Shiho even more. Wouldn't be more worth while to attack under the cover of darkness?

Shiho: What are you playing at Hizuki.

And all of a sudden tanks just started to rush forward into Kuromoromine's defensive position. Making Shiho even more confused.

Shiho: HUH?!? Are you all idiots or what?

She ordered all of her tanks to fire at the rushing cruiser tanks.

Shiho: Tch, those lunatics. All tanks fire at will, Kaguya, watch the flanks.

The sounds of the tanks roared as all tanks each pucked a target.

And finally.

The story where Red Riding Hood cemented her spot as a legend in Senshadō history.

...................

But alas. it was all lost

Welp... Uhm, so I was kinda busy (like very busy) so I'm very sorry for not updating this story for a while. Well not a while, it's been already months like holy shit it's been ages. And I'm sorry again for the wait. Now I can't promise if I would release another chapter but I'll try my best to produce something. Thank you all again and I'll see you in the next one.