ᑕᕼᗩᑭTᗴᖇ 21

Start from the beginning

M/n glances at Damian to see his reaction but there wasn't. He sighs in relief.
"oh? Who's this?" yuri asks. Looking at the little boy who was now looking at his ruby red eyes.
"This is Damian! Anya's classmate! I don't know if you remember him though" m/n scratched his cheek.
"hmm...oh! It's him? Where's the other one?" yuri asks. He's probably mentioning Damian's brother.
"he's not with him, Damian said he's studying." m/n ruffled Damian's hair.
"can he join us?" m/n pouts.
"Sure, if you know him. Then, I don't mind! We packed enough food so that's no problem!" yuri said. He bent down on Damian's level.
"I'm yuri briar, m/n's lover! You're more than welcome to join our little picnic!"
Yuri lend his hand to Damian for a handshake which he politely held and shook a little.

Yuri smiled and pats on the spot beside him, motioning Damian to sit on the blanket laid on the grasPleaselease, don't be shy Damian. Just..imagine this as a family picnic"
M/n said trying to reassure the boy who was still eating his ice cream silently.

"oh right here" m/n handed yuri a plastic wrapper. Yuri ripped open the wrapper and it reveals a popsicle.
He thanked him and started to eat it.
"m/n! This doesn't cost much right?"
He heard Loid ask, staring at the ice cream Anya has.
'already making a move huh?' m/n knows that Loid is trying to budge in their bubble to get Damian's attention.

"no, not really. Though if she enjoys it then it's worth it."
M/n smiled.
"right..." Loid mumbled something else. M/n brushed it off as him sulking.
Damian felt awkward so he got his textbook out to continue where he left off M/n noticed this and just watch Damian study while eating his ice cream.
"he reminds me of you, yuri. When you were a kid you always study at every opportunity you find to." yor said.
"Well, can't say I was not a nerd back then" yuri chuckled also admiring Damian. Soon after Damian felt the stares that were placed on him.
"What?" he glances up to meet up with you and yuri's eyes are on him.
"We just thought you're a good kid! I mean, you study very hard!" m/n spoke up. Damian blushed.

"that reminds me, Anya. Don't you have another mock test coming up?"
Loid asks looking at the little girl.
"uh-oh.." Anya gulped Loid's face made an irk mark.
"We're going to study later okay?" loid said which made anyone sulk.

"Damian, it wouldn't hurt to put your book down and eat right? Just a little slack from studying. After all, you can't study with an empty stomach" m/n pats the boys back rummaging through the bag that has all of their food. Damian nodded and puts his textbook back in his bag.
"here" m/n handed Damian and yuri a container. Damian opened it and there was a sandwich with squid sausage on the side. Damian was in awe looking at the food in front of him.
"yor! Here!" m/n gave yor a container also. Yor smiled and said.
"thank you m/n-san"
M/n handed Desmond utensils for him to use. Damian jabs the fork in the squid sausages and ate it.

"Not only does it looks amazing but it also tastes amazing!" Damian said, chewing on the food.
"right? M/n's cooking is so good!" yuri started to dig in also. Damian happily ate the food inside the container.
"If you want more just say so!" m/n handed Damian a water bottle. He gladly took it and take a gulp and started to dig in again.

'it's better than those crappy meals restaurant!' Damian thought as he went in for round 2. Yuri also went in for another. M/n can't help but smile at the sight of the two.
'cute~!' he thought. He sneakily took out his polaroid and took a picture of the both of them

After he finishes. M/n pulled out the dessert yuri made.
"This is how you make ice cream waffles." m/n grabs a waffle and a spoon. He started to get a scoop of ice cream. He puts the ice cream on the waffle. He closes the waffle and started to sprinkle it with the sprinkles he packed.

Damian was astonished. He can't wait to try it so he followed M/n's instructions. After a while, he finally made an ice cream waffle. He eyed The waffle with sparkling eyes. He gladly took a bite.
"woah, it's delicious!" Damian mumbled. Making yuri smile proudly.
'even kids like my cooking' he thought.
Suddenly yuri felt something cold touch his cheek. He jolted and looks at the culprit. It was M/n handing him an ice cream waffle.
"I made you one" yuri took the waffle from m/n hands and started to dig in. Yuri and Damian made the same face while eating the ice cream waffle.
'they're both like kids' m/n thought, sneaking a picture of them