Jimin just nodded with a thoughtful face~

Time skips~

Jin pov•

Like wow?! Does anyone have the explanation for why in earth am I waiting for a cab, in the heavy rain, all dripping with water? I know I'm getting wet, but still am waiting for a cab.

Just every word of Namjoon is getting replayed inside my head as I am having a punch in my heart for each word. The tears that came out of my eyes, due to the humiliation earlier, just got mixed with the rainwater.

I just wanted to go home. And then after, I could see a BMW, approaching me? Wait- I think I have seen this car somewhere. Where can it be? Um- uh- Oh it is Mr. Kim Namjoon's car.

Wait.

What?

Namjoon?!

I looked at the car with wide eyes which stopped right in front of me. The window slid open and I could see the handsome face of my former boss. He flashed a small smile, which was too unusual.

I smiled a bit nervously but soon regained my manners.

Jin : w-what are you doing here, mr. Kim?

Namjoon completely ignored my question and asked

Nj : aren't you going home?

Jin : just waiting for a cab

I watched with a frown on my face when Namjoon's eyes traveled little lower down, from my face and I couldn't understand why did he just gulped visibly.

Namjoon looked up back to me

Nj : hop in

My eyes widened more

Jin : w-what? Sir no. It's o-okay

Nj : I'm willing to help you, so you may accept

Jin : no sir, I don't wanna give you any trouble-

Nj : Jin

I could feel my stomach twitch as my boss called me by my name. His voice sounded like he is willing to have me beside him. But wait- what's happening in my stomach? No, they aren't butterflies right? Oh my god. They can't be. No no.

Jin :o-okay fine

He smiled at me agreeing, as I sat on the passenger seat, quitely ignoring the fact, that I'm all wet in water. The car drive, at first was silent. But then I had to break it when Namjoon mumbled a small 'fuck' and turned the car to another direction, which is a little off-street and with no people, because this place is nearly less-crowded and because it's raining, it was no living organisms here.

Jin : where are we going?

Nj : it may be insanity for you, but your white shirt being transparent is not helping my member down there.

It was so STRAIGHTFORWARD! My eyes travelled to his pants where I could see the bulge and then I looked towards my chest, and immediately feeling insecure about my opened or rather visible chest.

I looked away from the window with my cheeks bright red due to embarrassment. I had a bag in my hand which I holded a little too tight. My nails were dugging into the leather because of nervousness. It was awkward. I hugged the bag close to my chest in order to hide my property.

But soon, in one turn the car stopped and we jerked a bit forward and then back. I somehow looked towards Namjoon with my thick eyelashes as I found him staring at me already. My cheeks started to burn again at the intense stare and I couldn't even protest when the bag was snatched away from me and threw to the backseat.

It was clear I wanted him too, though he did humiliate me, but not in the car. God. Please.

Nj : I like you

He said before slamming his lips onto mine. In this situation, I didn't know if I had to blush or drown into water, but some nerves shuffled inside me, which made me kiss him back.

I didn't know where to focus on. Whether on the confession he made just now, or the action. I'm bewildered.

But fuck it, right?

I pushed all thoughts aside as my hands went up to his hair, tugging in his locks. I could feel is hands softly carress my waistline. This is intense. But I'm kinda scared too. By the force in which he is kissing me roughly, is enough to let me know that he's the one to take my virginity, in the car.

He pulled out softly but sucking on my botton lip and pulling it with his teeth a bit, before taking his mouth out. I tasted some blood on my lips and that's when I knew, it's a long way.

His hands travelled upwards from my waist to my shirt buttons as he started opening them. I couldn't protest or rather didn't feel the need to protest. I like it. Well, if I be honest, I LOVE IT

He opens the buttons and threw two parts of my shirt to two sides and immediately attaching his mouth with my right nipple. It was so sudden that I didn't even get the chance to gasp. Breathy moans escaped from my slightly parted lips. He sucked and swirled his tongue on my nipple. But not forgetting to give attention to the other one, he pulled uo his hand and started circling, pinching and flicking my left nipple with his fingers.

It felt so good.

So.

Good.

My hands were still tugging at his locks by the amount of pleasure I was receiving from him. He soon moved his mouth and hand to vice versa of my nipples. I don't know how, but somehow, I was just falling for him all over again.

And after some moments of sucking, moaning and else things, he took his mouth out with a pop sound. He looked at me directly in the eyes. My state was miserable. Just like he said.

Nj : you look so miserable Jin, but it's just getting started...

. . . . .

Yeah like this! This is a good ones. Okay, let me know in comments whether you guys want a part 2 or not. And if you want, I can tell you in brief that the other part will mostly contain smut in car- yeah like seriously. InTeNsE. And some comforts like Namjoon apologizing for his behaviour, both getting into relationship and etc etc.

So if anyone of you want a part 2, let me know.

And yeah, this book has exceeded 2k! I'm dancing on my bed! Yahoo!!

Thanks for reading!