Murphy's Law Part 2

Start from the beginning

Y/N POV:

As people angrily started approaching me, I held out my axe in front of me pointing it towards them. I looked at Murphy who lied on the ground in binds, and then behind into the woods and made a run for it. I ran through trees, dodging branches and stumps. I kept running till I could no longer hear the camp, adrenaline the only thing that kept me going. I looked behind me seeing that no one was following and slowed down, coming to a halt to catch my breath. I sat on a fallen over tree running my hands through my (h/t) (h/c) hair and sighed in relief. I look back up to suddenly see Lincoln in front of me. I stare with wide eyes, and he stares back, just as he raised the handle of his sword to knock me out I yell, "Wait! Ai laik Y/n kom Skaikru! Lets talk!"

3RD POV: (back at camp)

As Y/n turns and runs, Charlotte shakes herself out of Octavia's grasp and yells, "Stop! Ok! Murphy didn't kill Wells! I did." She declared and everyone got real quiet after that looking at her in shock. "Oh my god." Clarke mumbles and rushes over to Murphy to untie him and check his injuries.

" Bring out the girl Bellamy!" Murphy yelled from outside the tent that Clarke and Bellamy rushed Charlotte into. "Why Charlotte." Bellamy questioned, "Because!.. I was just trying to slay my demons like you told me." Charlotte replied looking guilty. "What the hell is she talking about?" Clarke asked, uneasiness laced in her voice. "She misunderstood me. Charlotte that is not what I meant!" Bellamy defended. "Bring the girl out now!!!" Murphy screamed, Charlotte heard it, terrified she says, "please don't let them hurt me!" Bellamy turns to Clarke and Finn, "if you guys have any bright ideas, speak up." There was a pause of silence, "Now you stay quiet!" Bellamy exclaims. "Those are your boys out there." Finn remarked, "This is not my fault! If she had listened to me, or Y/n those idiots would still be building the wall and Y/n wouldn't be missing!" Bellamy yelled, referring to Clarke. There was a pause of silence as Murphy yelled, "You want to build a society, Princess? Let's build a society! Bring her out!" Charlotte glanced out the tent flaps terrified, "No! Please Bellamy." She pleaded, Bellamy sighed and bent down to her level. "Look Charlotte, hey, it's gonna be ok. Just, stay with them." He reassured her, referring to Clarke and Finn. Bellamy went out the tent to talk to Murphy, while Clarke and Finn helped Charlotte escape through the back of the tent.

Y/N POV:

"How do you know the language of our people?" He questioned seeming slightly concerned. Uh oh, this is bad... "Uh- th-thats a secret!" I blurted out unsure of how to respond to him, "I-I just do ok!" Truth is I taught myself it back in my world before I came here. It was pretty much the only thing I could learn without getting bored and forgetting the second after I "learnt it". You might of guessed, but school wasn't exactly my strong suite.. that being said I think I did okkkk... I look back at Lincoln realizing I got slightly off topic. He looked back at me, seeming to study me before ruffly grabbing hold of my wrist and dragging me behind him. "W-Wait! Where are you taking me!" He didn't exactly answer, he just made a grunting noise and kept pulling me by the wrist. I followed him careful not to step on any twigs and snap any branches as we walked.

We were walking for about and a good 30 minutes before we came across Lincoln's cave. We went inside and he told me to sit, so I did. He pulled up a chair and starred at me waiting for me to say something. "I.." I start, unsure how to go about this. I wasn't prepared for this, I sighed and tried again. "Look, us from Skaikru, we were sent here against our will, we didn't know anyone was down here when we landed. I apologize for landing in your peoples territory." I said and bowed my head to him in apologies. He seemed taken aback for a second before thinking for awhile. I raised my head and starred at him while waiting for a response. "I understand." He replied. That was all he said, I think about what to do next and realize I should ask him about why they speared Jasper, er well me. So I can report back that they did it simply as a warning. I need him to answer the question, even though I already know the answer so he doesn't get any more suspicious of me than he already is.