Epilogue

Years after the incident with Izumi framing Momo which failed due to her saving her own life by calling her fiancé and her girlfriend they all went to a private elates where they cannot be found at all except for Izuku mother (totally forgot her name whoever say it thank you) during that time with the help of Izuku the government or hero commissions had blasted All Might for what he did to Izuku as he was furious that he got exposed as a fake hero. He got arrested and beaten down by almost everyone who's a true hero as Izumi and her gang went to juvenile for using illegal quirk usage. They were given a chance to have a good life but Izumi out of the gang successfully tried it and went back to being a normal person as she took another path which was a fashion designer which she was really popular in with the boys they refused trying to make a new leaf as they wanted to destroy Izuku for ruining their lives which was nearly impossible for them to do and when they turned 18 they went to prison. In prison all 3 became prison bitches as keep getting jumped everyday as they tried fighting back but keep getting overwhelmed. With Izuku Kaina Momo and Izuku they became a big family where Momo has 3 children with a pair of twins and a single child while Kaina has a single child with another child on the way. With Inko Izumi came back to her and told her she was sorry for everything she did even though Inko already accepted her as her daughter as she could never stay mad at her she told her she only did it due to that asshole who forced her to and she was never really in a way to hurt him as she cried and hugs her as she hugs back. As Inko called Izuku as he picked up Inko told her she wanted Izumi to say sorry to Momo for framing her and Izuku put her in speaker and told her to go ahead. As Izumi did she kept apologizing to her as Momo had the heart to accept it and did and they had a great time talking and Izuku didn't want Inko as his aunt anymore he wanted her as his mom along with his other mom and she accepted that.

That's the end of this story