Reveal

Days after the meet in prison Kaina was set free and have her own place she is kept under watch from the commissioner to see if she makes any moves but sooner it was cut off and they don't understand why. Izuku and Momo have a good 4 year relationship where they have no problems at all momo had to go to the USJ and Izuku had an idea to go to see if there's anything that could be trouble. Kaina wanted to go so she wouldn't be rusty in her skills and Izuku allowed it.

Izuku: when we are in front of others including momo call me deathstroke ok?

Kaina: ok you do know that All might and your tormentors is gonna be there right?

Izuku: I know and if they try anything they will get hurt or worse kill since I got immunity.

Kaina: ok when should we head out?

Izuku: now let's go.

As they left they made it before class1a did.

Izumi: hey momo why aren't you saying Shoto he is a good guy for you.

Momo: because I have a fiancé that I've been dating for 4 years and counting on.

Bakugo: I bet he's weak.

Momo: I'd watch your mouth because he actually beat that half and half boy and mostly because a crybaby and cry when he doesn't get things he's way tell 'em crybaby what happened when you went against my fiancée.

Shoto:(shooketh) I-I-I

Momo: that's right you to scared to say anything about him talk shut about him bakugo he'll do the same thing to you like he did to him give him a glass jaw.

Izumi: HE REALLY GAVE YOU A GLASS JAW?

Aizawa: Izumi tell against and your getting detention and yes her fiancé gave him a glass jaw.

The rest but momo was shocked that the son of the number 2 hero son lost to momo
Fiancé.

As they made it no one knew that deathstroke and lady Nagant is there above them. Everything went as canon and the LOV showed up.

Shiggy: where's all might we are here to kill him.

Izuku:(that makes 2 of us)

Izumi: what do you want with him.

Shiggy/Izuku/LN:(is this bitch stupid I/he literally said he's here to kill All might)

Shiggy: bring out the Nomu

As the Nomu came out it was causing havoc thru out the place. Izuku told LN to take care of the students while he took care of the Nomu. As they separated LN took care of the students and asked if they were ok including momo and they said they were fine. Izuku was handling the Nomu pretty well he was matching every punch but Izuku knew that he had to end it.

Izuku: as fun as this is I'm going to end this.

Shiggy: that's what you think it was made to kill All might.

Izuku: sorry to hate your parade of anyone I'm going to and Imma start with this creature you have.

Izuku took his sword and took one big swing at the Nomu head which he missed wildly but knew what he was doing and saw he brain and came down heavily on it sticking his sword in his brain killing it.

Izuku: thanks for the fight but your next...... Tenko Shimura.

Shiggy:(scared) how do you know my name?

Izuku: I got my ways.

Shiggy: Kurgiror let's get outta here before he's does it.

As they left in a hurry the pro hero's came and All might tried to hit Izuku and Izuku dodges it quickly making everyone shocked.

Izuku: always think with your fist and not your mind how are you fake hero?

All might: Grrr no one dodges my punches take this DETROIT SMASH

Izuku dodges again and this time hitting him in his wound making him go down.

Nezu: All might stop trying to fight.

All might: but sir he's a villain.

Aizawa: if he was we would've been killed think  dumbass and he's right you think with your fist and not your mind if your a hero think things thru.

All might: why are you siding with this villain.

Everyone: HES NOT A VILLAIN RELAX.

All might: fine but when he fight us hero's he's going down.

Izuku: quiet crazy that you say that.

He takes off his mask surprising All might and his tormentors.

Izuku: you say I'm a villain but your one yourself throwing me out because of what you started.

Inko:(sad) Izuku

Izuku: Inko

All might: bra- son what are you doing here?

Izuku: saving half of the class and that sorry ass you call sons ass.

Inko: I'm not gonna ask for forgiveness for what has happened but are you ok?

Izuku: yes I am  not mad at you I just wish you did something then having to give me up is all.

Inko: he threatened to kill me I'm sorry Izuku.

Izuku: it's fine you can still be in my life as my aunty if you ok with that?

Inko: that'll be better.

All might: she's your mother why would she be your Aunty.

Izuku: hey like her she fought for me and that she did a lot more then you she believed in me when I wanted to be a hero you didn't so be quiet sir.

Momo: Izu let's go home I'm tired and hungry.

Inko: I didn't know you 2 were dating.

Izuku: well we are engaged actually.

Shoto: no your not divorce her now or else.

Izuku: want another glass jaw or a broken one which one I'm always up for a rematch.

Bakugo:*flies towards him* DEKU DIEEEEE

Izuku gave Bakugo a pinched to the jaw making him whimper in pain. It angered All might and went towards him to receive the same pain.

Izuku: I don't know why you think I'm weak but I'm not anymore. Let's go momo I know where to take you to get something to eat.

Inko: before you go whose your mother so I can thank properly.

Izuku: Susan slade.

Nezu: can you see me tomorrow I would like to talk.

Izuku: no I'm not joining UA only you want is power so no.

Nezu: please we need someone like you.

Izuku: no Nezu why are you fixated on stronger people?

Nezu: (not an answer to give)

Izuku: that's what I thought moving on.

All might: YOUR JOING UA RATHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

Shoto and shoka: YEA AND YOUR BREAKING UP WITH  THAT WHORE AND YOUR DATING ME/SHOKA AND LET MOMO MARRY ME/SHOTO

Izuku was walking off ignoring the twins and shoto got mad.

Shoto:(momo will be mines you bastard and you will fall to me and bakugo along with Izumi)

Izumi:*yandere*(oh brother your fiancé will be no more when I get done with her then we can get married and have lots of babies together just you wait I will free you from your imprisonment)

Izuku:(I need to watch out for them if they get close to my momo all hell will break lose and I'm not afraid to let lose of my guns All might will be the first to taste one)

That's all for this chapter till next time Izumomo lover out