"Okay. But no promises." 

"Kara." 

"Okay fine..." Said Kara. 

"Good. Now, let's get ready. Although I want to stay here forever and just keep the little ones to ourselves, we can't. Alura, Sam, and Alex are waiting for us. They wanna see the twins." 

"Awww a few more minutes? Please?" Asked Kara. 

"Sadly, no. We need to get ready now." Said Lena. 

"Awww fine..." Grumbled Kara. 

A few moments later.... 

"Hey guys! Sorry to bother. We just wanted to introduce our two little ones." Said Kara

"We are happy to introuduce our two newest additions to the family." Said Lena with a big smile. 

"Introducing.... Elizabeth Kieran also called Lizzie and Jeremiah Kaleb whom we will be calling Jeremy." Said Kara as she took Lizzie amd Jeremy from the crib. 

"They're so cute!" Squealed Ruby. 

"They look just like the two of you! Congrats guys!" Said Sam. 

"Wait... Jeremiah- You- you named him after Jeremiah?" Asked Eliza

"Yeah... And Lizzie after you. We um- we wanted to thank you guys for taking care of me for so long." Said Kara nervously.

"Kara- I don't know what to say... I- Thank you. Jeremiah would be so proud." Said Eliza as tears started to well up in her eyes. 

"Aunt Kara? Can I hold them?" Asked Ruby. 

"Yes! Sure! Sit here then Lena and I will teach you." Said Kara. 

"Alright, Ruby, hold your arms like mine and then I'll place Lizzie in your arms, but make sure to support her head, okay?" Said Lena. 

"Okay, Aunt Lena." Said Ruby as she copied Lena. 

"There you go! Looks like Lizzie likes you already!" Said Lena as she had successfully transferred Lizzie into Ruby's arms. 

"Kara, may I hold Jeremy?" Asked Alura. 

"Of course!" Said Kara as she picked Jeremy up and gave him to Alura.

"He looks like you, Lena." Said Alura. 

"He does? I think he looks more like Kara." 

"He looks like you but I can see Kara in him too." Said Alura as she smiled. 

"And Lizzie looks like Kara." Said Sam. 

"Lizzie looks like Lena." Said Kara. 

"She does but she looks more like you." Said Sam. 

"They're both beautiful" Said Alura. 

For the next few hours, all of them took turns holding the twins but had to stop when they started crying which meant they were sleepy so everyone except Alura had to leave. When Kara and Lena had successfully managed to put the twins to bed, Kara and Alura went to the spare room just beside their's to talk. 

"So what did you want to talk about?" Asked Kara curiously. 

"Sam." Answered Alura. 

"What about her?" 

"Sam is your half-sister." 

"What?" Asked Kara, shocked. 

 "Sam is your half-sister." 

"Wait- Wha- How? You said Aunt Astra was her mom... Not you. Unless.... Wait..."

"What?" 

"Did one of you cheat on another?" Asked Kara.