Chapter 1 (How Supercorp Started)

- Three months ago (A few days after Mon-El left and Kara quit CatCo) -

After Alex and Kara's fight:

Alex to Lena: Hey Lena, Can you come over to Kara's loft? Kara quit CatCo. 

Lena to Alex: Of course! Be there in a few minutes. 

Alex to Lena: Alright, thank you! 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lena walked up to Kara's apartment before knocking. At first, no one answered the door.  After she knocked a few more times, Kara finally opened the door. 

"Lena,  what brings you here."

"Kara, can we talk?" 

"Did Alex send you here?" 

"Yes."

"Alright, come in." 

"Kara, I wanted to say I'm sorry for the part I played in what happened to Mon-El " 

"It wasn't your fault Lena. You did what you had to do. That was Supergirl's call anyways. Not yours." 

"I want you to know that I'm here for you. Just call me if you need me." 

"Ok, Thanks." 

"It's getting late now I should go." 

"Alright, Good Night!" 

A few days later in L-Corp....

"Kara? What happened? You looked like you haven't slept for days" 

"I haven't, every time I close my eyes I have nightmares about Mon-El." 

"Kara, I told you to call me if you needed anything." 

"I'm sorry, I didn't want to bother you." 

"I can stay with you tonight." 

"No, I don't want to bother you." 

"You not getting enough sleep is bothering me. I'm staying with you tonight. That's final." 

"Alright...." 

Later that night....

"Lena, you really don't have to stay here if you don't want to."

"Kara just sleep, I said I'll take care of you. I won't change my mind."

"If you say so..."

For the first time in days, Kara was finally able to sleep peacefully without anything bothering her... Lena kept staying over in Kara's loft taking care of Kara and after a few days, they grew closer to each other. 

A few weeks later... 

"This is all my fault. I poisoned those kids. I should be punished."

"Hey, Lena, No, you did not hurt those kids. You're innocent. I believe in you. I will prove that you're innocent."

"Kara don't. I did this and I will pay for what I did."

(Later when Lena's asleep) 

"Sam, let's go. Lena's asleep so let's clear her name while she's asleep or else she might stop us." 

"Alright, let's go." 

-Time skip to when Lena's name was cleared-

"Thank you for clearing my name. I really appreciate it." 

"Lena, we both know you would never do something like this. I will always trust you." 

"Kara, There's something I need to tell you..." 

"Is something wrong?" 

"Not exactly..." 

"I just want to say I'm in love with you. I love the way you smile, I love how you always see the bright side of everything, I love you. I understand if you don't feel the same way and if you think we're better off as friends, I'm fine with that. I just wanted you to know."

"Lena, I wanted to clear your name not only because I knew you were innocent but because I love you too... I loved Mon-El, sure, but I didn't think he was the right one for me. We often got into fights and we had different opinions on almost everything. I loved him but he just wasn't the right person for me."

"Why didn't you say so earlier?" 

"I was scared you didn't feel the same way..." 

"Kara, I thought it was obvious that I loved you... The way I would smile when I saw you, the amount of time I spend with you, how I would always open up to you and tell you about my day... I did all that because I loved you."

"Wow, I can't believe I didn't see that.." 

"So um... now that we now how we both feel... nothing is stopping us?"

"Nothing is stopping us"

And... The rest of the night was history

Hey Everyone!

 This is my first fic so please don't judge me. Second chapter coming soon! Again, please note that I do not own any of the characters in this fic. These characters all belong to the CW 

I Traveled Across Stars for YouOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara