Chapter 7

---------After Kara and Mon-El's talk--------------

Mon-El went to the armory of the Legion ship and gathered a few Kryptonite weapons...

"Mon-El?

"Imra! What's up? Do you need anything?" 

"What are those?" 

"Nothing! Why?" 

"Mon-El, I saw that." 

"Imra, just let it go alright-" 

"Mon-El, what are you planning to do with those Kryptonite weapons. Are you going to kill Kara?" 

"Not Kara, just another Kryptonian." 

"Kara is the only Kryptonian in this timeline. We both know Reign isn't Kryptonian. She was just made in Krypton." 

"There are other 'Kryptonians'." 

"Superman?" 

"No. Look, Imra just let it go. No one needs to know about this."

"No, Mon-El, I can't let you do this. You might hurt Kara." 

"It's not Kara. Just let it go." 

"No!" 

"Imra, as the leader of the Legion, I command you to let me go and not tell anyone about this."

"Fine. But only because you ordered me to." 

---------------In the DEO-------------------

Kara was having her training session when Imra barged in....

"Imra! Are you okay?" 

"Kara, Mon-El took Kryptonite weapons from the armory. He said he was going to kill another 'Kryptonian'."

"Reign isn't a Kryptonian. She was just made in Krypton." 

"Which is what I told him. He said he wasn't using them for you, Reign, or your cousin." 

"Then what were those weapons for?" 

"I don't know. Should we track it?"

"Sure, I'll go get Winn"

Meanwhile... 

"Kara shouldn't have stayed with Lena. She should stay with me. I will never let her go." Mon-El thought as he walked closer to L-Corp.

"Mon-El, good to see you again! Can I help you with anything?"

"Yes, you need to stay away from Kara. She's mine."

"Kara is MY soulmate. She's the mother of my children. I won't let you take her from me."

"Children?" Mon-El asked. 

Suddenly, everything started to make sense. Kara wanted to stay with Lena because Lena was pregnant. 

"Oops..."

"Kara is MY WIFE! MINE! NOT YOURS!"

"That's where you're wrong. I bonded with Kara before she left Earth. She was my wife ever since."

"That's impossible!" Screamed Mon-El as he pulled out something from his pocket... 

Suddenly, Lena started to feel weak, her body started to ache. It was like Kara said. Nails running through your blood. She noticed green veins glowing on her stomach. "Kryptonite" she thought. "Why is it affecting me? I'm human." That's when she realized. She was developing her Kryptonian side. Kryptonite affects her too.