"He had a business meeting this morning but he said he'd be back." Larry nodded making his mother give him a sad smile.

"He's not hiding from you. He had work. When he comes back he can ravage you again." Larrys face flushed and he hid himself in his hands.

"Mom!" He gasped. She laughed and placed a plate full of food down in front of him.

"Here, eat up. I don't need you sick." Larry sat and ate while his mother went into the living room and watched tv. While he was eating he didn't hear his brother return. His mother did and pulled him aside in the entryway.

"Larry is up. He's eating and mildly embarrassed about last night. He also strongly believes you are avoiding him." Laurent nodded and headed into the kitchen. He sat beside his brother noticing the way he shifted in an uncomfortable way.

"H-how was work?"

"Boring. I hate meetings in the morning. How are you? Did you sleep ok? You seemed pretty exhausted?"

"You...you did a good job." Larry said as his face flushed.

"Well thank you." Laurent teased. He noticed Larry had finished eating and he gently rubbed his brothers arm.

"Talk to me?" Larry looked up and folded his hands in his lap.

"I will completely understand if you don't want to do anything else with me. I am your brother and I'm sure you don't want to be doing this with me."

"Larry I don't mind. To be honest brother or not you have a very strong scent and it will not be ignored. It would be harder for me to ignore you than to help you. Besides you being my brother makes it a little easier for me to stay sane. If you were just some bitch in heat I would've torn you to shreds last night believe me."

"I wouldn't mind." Larry muttered to himself unaware his brother heard him.

"Come on let's watch a movie before your next wave hits." Larry nodded and went to watch a movie on the couch. After maybe an hour they ended up laying on the couch, Larry on top of his brother head partially in the crook of his neck while his body perfectly nestled between his legs. Their mother was the one to notice Larrys small movements and put together that the wave had started. She kept an eye to see if they would leave or if she would have to make a nonchalant exit. Larry began to feel his body heat increase and started to kiss his brothers neck. Laurent understood right away but was too comfortable on the couch to go up the stairs. He did the only other thing he could think of. He gently pulled the blanket off the back of the couch to cover them, then lifted his left leg to block sight of his intentions from their mother who already knew what was happening. He slowly began to slide his hand down Larrys back and into his pajama bottoms. Larry hummed quietly as his brother squeezed a handful of his ass before snaking his fingers down to his slick soaked entrance. Larry bit his lip as Laurents fingers glided easily in and out. Larrys hands come up and wrap around his brothers neck as he bit down on his arm to hush any noises. Laurent made eye contact with his mother who smiled and slipped out of the room. Laurent stroked his fingers inside his brother listening to the small noises coming from him, feeling his body shift deeper and deeper into the heat. Smelling the intensity of his desire get stronger by the second. Larry was happy his brother was doing this but also knew it wasn't gonna be enough. He started to get up when Laurent pulled them into the floor and bent him over the couch. Larry was beyond surprised and how quickly he ended up face down in couch cushions with his knees on the floor. Clothes came off quickly and then he felt it. A sensation he's never had before. He sat up and pushed Laurent off.