8K READS. 🌶⚠️

Smut. Nsfw.
All characters are aged up.
Minors DO NOT interact.

As you hung up after saying your farewells, you saw Tanjiro pull up in his black SUV. You opened the door, got in, and kissed Tanjiro. "Hey hun. How was work?" He asked with a slight blush. "Great, actually! So, Aoi-" You began, but he cut you off with another kiss."Babe.." He mumbled, then looked from you, to the tent in his pants. Your eyes widened and you gasped, "I've..been waiting all day." He muttered, slipping his hand into yours and drawing light circles on the back of your hand. "I'm sorry, Tanjiro. We have to wait until we get home.." You trailed off as he looked at you with desperate eyes. He needed you, right now. You gulped nervously, you had never talked about doing that with your husband. Neither of you had decided if you wanted a child or not. "Please.." He said in a needy voice. You sighed and nodded, you couldn't go back now. He drove for a good five minutes, until you stopped in a forest. You scanned the area nervously, not wanting anyone to look through the car windows and watch. "Nobody will see us here." He said reassuringly. You nodded and followed him as he crawled into the back, then put down the seats. "Are you sure you want to do this?" He asked, not sure if he should be selfish and force his greedy needs onto you. "Yes." You said with a shaky exhale. He nodded and took off your pants, along with your panties.

He stared at your wet cunt, his cheeks dusted with a bright red. "Damn.." He whispered, and you blushed. He then pulled down his pants just below his waist to reveal his 9 inch, 4 inches wide, length. His member was coated in a glistening layer, pre-cum. "T-Tanjiro.... I didn't think you would.." "Want you this badly?" He finished your sentence. You slowly raised your hands up to his member, then wrapped your hands around it. Tanjiro shivered from the coldness of your hands, but still liked the way you touched him. You began to stroke his member, trying to get used to the feeling of it. You could hear Tanjiro quietly moaning, so you knew you were making him feel good. You started to pump his length faster and faster, giving him the pleasure he needs so very badly. "Y-Y/N..!" He moaned, about to ejaculate into your hands. You stopped pumping him and removed your hands, earning a whimper from him. "Why did you...stop..?" He asked, his voice cracking. "Because I want you to save that for me.." You cooed, making him want you even more. "Y/N..Please. Let me make us feel good together.." He whined while grinding his member against your clit. You moaned a bit from his action, but nodded at his request. He lined up his length to your entrance, then slowly pushed in. "Y-You're so tight.." He mumbled, pushing himself in deeper. You moaned as he forced himself into you, each inch filling you up more and more. Once he was balls deep in you, he waited until you adjusted to him. "May I move now?" He asked, rush in his voice. He may have been really horny, but he was still caring.

You nodded and he slowly began to move, his hips rolling back and fourth. He stifled back moans, biting down on his bottom lip to prevent himself from moaning. He leaned down and kissed you, hoping that would stop it, but he just kept moaning into your mouth with every thrust. "P-Please..Don't hold back your moans..It let's me know that...I'm also pleasuring you.." You said in between kisses. He pulled away and didn't hold back any moans, letting his satisfying sounds please you, and drown your ears in amazement. "Mmph!~" You moaned as he sped up. Every time he separated your walls, your toes curled. He had your hands pinned up above you as he thrusted faster into you, making you moan louder. "Tanjiro!~" You chanted as if it was a prayer. Your chanting mixed with wet skin slapping against eachother was music to his ears.

You then felt a tight knot in your stomach, getting tighter and tighter within every thrust. "Tanjiro! I'm gonna!-" You moaned as you came all over his member, a tsunami of pleasure washing over your body. Like the good husband he is, he slowed down and helped you ride it out. You swore you could see stars, but once they went away, Tanjiro went back to thrusting into you at a fast pace. His thrusts got sloppier and sloppier, your hot and wet cunt clamping around him, encouraging him to cum.

'No..I can't let it end like this!'

He grabbed your hips tightly, then began to pump into you like a feral animal, pounding into you, making your pussy make such lewd sounds. He finally came, and euphoria washed over his body. He laid on your sweaty body, exhausted. "W-What are we going to name..the child?" You asked, your voice quivering. "I'm not sure.." He whispered, putting his pants back on. You did the same thing and got into the front seat, so did he. "When we get home, I'll give you all of my attention and care.." He promised as he started driving out of the forest, and onto the highway. "That sounds great, my love."