Shy Tanjiro x Reader

*SCHOOL AU*

R/N MEANS RANDOM NAME.

You and your bestfriend, R/N, were gossiping about who you were going to ask out to the dance. R/N was of course going to ask out Uzui no doubt, but you had your eye on someone else..

"So? Who are you going to ask out? I bet it's Rengoku! You guys would be cute together!" R/N squealed at the thought of you and Rengoku together, but to you, he was just a friend.

"Um..Well..I have my eye on someone else.." You said in a shy tone. "TELL ME WHO IT IS, PLEASEE!!" R/N begged. You exhaled and glanced at Tanjiro, he was walking by you two, holding three books up to his chest while looking down.

He had an adorable face and a built body. You haven't told R/N that you had seen him shirtless in the boys locker room....Why were you in the boys locker room? Because you mistakenly thought it was the girls locker room.

R/N saw that little glance and then smiled michieviously. "You like Tanjiro, don't ya? Don't ya, Y/N?~" R/N then shoved you towards Tanjiro and when you were face to face with him, you were already tinted with a dark red.

"O-Oh..Hey tanjiro!" You smiled awkwardly, embarrased that you had stuttered. "Hey Y/N.." He was sorta quiet, but you could still hear him. "Will you...Go to the dance with me?!" You were looking down, your ears were bright red, and your entire face was hot.

"You like....Me?" He asked, and you were surprised by this question. "Yeah..I like you..A lot, actually." You giggled a bit and looked up. He was a bright red and boy did he look so cute.

"He's so adorable.." You muttered under your breath, hoping he didn't hear it. He then smirked and took off his glasses. "Thank you."

KSLSJDKA HES SO HOT- EEEK

MARRY ME.

You were redder than before, if that was even possible. You looked back at R/N, and she was staring at you with the most evil smile ever. Tanjiro smiled at you, then slipped his hand into yours.
"I like you too."

You returned the smile and placed a quick peck on his cheek before running off to R/N. "EEEEK!! HE SAID YES!!" You squealed a bit too loudly. You and R/N were jumping up and down with your hands in the air while squealing.

**TIME SKIP. THE DAY OF THE DANCE.**

You had worn a long, (f/c) silk dress. It made you look pretty slim, but it looked so good on you. Tanjiro had showed up in a nice suit, and when he saw you, he was a blushing mess. Tanjiro made his way over to you, and when he did, he grabbed you waist and kissed the side of your head.

"Hey Tanjiro!" You smiled, then placed a quick peck on his cheek. "Hey. I almost didn't want to come, because of all the people here, but if you're here, then I'm here." You both smiled, blushing a dark red.

The music turned on, and you wrapped your arms around his neck. Tanjiro started swaying from side to side, back and forth, and you followed his movements. You kissed him, and he kissed back. You loved him, and he loved you.

I swear if Ten calls this cringe im going to cry-