Tanjiro x Reader on Period

"Babe, can you get me more pads? I ran out." You said as he handed you a cup of water. He nodded and was about to walk out when he turned around. "Do you want the thick pads?" You nodded. "Do you want tampons?" You nodded again. He smiled and blew a kiss before walking out of the house.

*AT THE STORE. SHINOBU WORKS AT THE STORE.*

"Hey! Shinobu! Y/N need pads and tampons. Can you show me where they are?" He asked politely. Shinobu nodded and took him to the isle. "She started her period so early!" Shinobu exclaimed. "Yep, if she's on her period, I'm on a period." Shinobu looked confused after that comment. "It's uterUS." He added with a smile.

Shinobu burst out into laughter before Tanjiro gasped. "I have to text- no, FaceTime Y/N!" He said happily while walking over to the tampons. He took out his phone and called you, and you picked up. "Yes Tanjiro?" He flipped the screen so it was facing the tampons. There was small, medium, large and extra large tampons. "What's your pussy size?" He asked. Shinobu fell to the floor and started laughing, tears spilling onto the floor.

"Large." You said while trying not to laugh. "Thanks bae, I'll be home soon." He said, flipping the screen to face him. He blew a kiss and hung up. About twenty minutes he came home and handed you the bag, and you thanked him with a kiss.