𝕊𝕚𝕔𝕜

You woke up and looked at Tanjiro. He wasn't under any of his blankets and he was sweating.

"Tanjiro!" You felt his forehead. "You're running a fever!"

He grunted and looked at you. You quickly ran to the kitchen and wetted a rag with cold water and folded ice in it. You rushed back and set it aside.

"Here let me help you take off your shirt."

"Ehh?! Are you trying to see my abs are something? You little simp."

Your face just went blank. You slapped him and scolded him for thinking like that. He apologized while begging for forgiveness. You sighed and layed the rag on his forehead after getting his shirt off. You grabbed his blankets and put them all in the fridge. You came back to see him in shorts. How did he change so quickly? You had no idea. After ten minutes you grabbed the blankets out of the fridge and set them on Tanjiro. He shivered a bit, which was a good sign.

"You need water."

He just nodded.

You ran to the kitchen and filled a cup with ice and water, then grabbed a few ice cubes just in case. You gave Tanjiro the water and carefully placed the ice cubes on chis chest. You watched them melt slowly. You looked up at his face and he was already finishing the last bits of the water. That was a good sign, at least you were hoping it was. After a bit he wasn't sweating to badly, and you were glad. You heard light footsteps and you watched as Kanao came over.

"Aw..Is Tanjiro sick? Let me help." She said with a light blush.

"No." You said sternly. "I've got it all under control."

"Okay?"

Tanjiro looked at you. He had never seen you like this before. Your veins were popping out of your arms. You were clutching his blanket tightly.

"Y/N? Are you okay?"

You looked at him and you relaxed. Your hands rested on his blanket and you sighed.

"Yeah. Why?"

"You sort of just tensed up and looked angry when you saw Kanao."

You looked at him, a bit embarrased with your actions.

"Sorry about that. It wasn't my intention for it to come out like that."

YOUR POV.

That was an obvious lie. Of course it was my intention to have everything happen like that.

TANJIRO POV.

She's lying. Does she feel hatred for Kanao? Maybe she was jealous after all.

You sighed kissed Tanjiro on the forehead, got in bed, and fell asleep. Tanjiro was shocked, but he honestly liked it.

AUTHORS NOTE..

SHORT CHAPTER. SORRY.

WORD COUNT: 447.