6. Reclaimer of my name!

Mereoleona: "So you're all here you fools.  The Yultim Volcano becomes completely dormant at night.  You're supposed to get here, got that?!?"

The group of Crimson Lion Magic Knights had an expression of fear in the presence of Mereoleona.

Mereoleona: "At this rate, we're never going to win back first place!"

(To Asta)

Thoughts - Asta: ("I remember soaking in one back at Hage Village after my training.")

Asta looked over the depths of the hot spring, and noticed there was not a single drop of water inside.

Asta: "But where is the hot spring?"

Vergil: "Be patient Asta, the water levels should be coming up sooner or later."

The words of Vergil was correct, the water beneath the cracked rocky terrain risen upwards to fill in the gaps of the hot spring.

Asta: "Holy crap!  Hot water came outta nowhere!"

(To Mereoleona)

Mereoleona: "All right, you fools!  Take off your clothes!"

Asta's reaction to that information gave him a deadpan expression and was in a suprised state.

(To Leopold)

Leopold: "B-But sister, we couldn't possibly..."

Vergil interrupted Leopold's sentence with his own

Vergil: "The child bears concern that must not be ignored, there's no form of privacy between man and woman."

Mereoleona took Vergil's words in consideration, but wasn't able to think of a proper solution.

Sol: "Yeah he's right!  No man has the right to see the heavenly body of Sis!"

To take matters in her own hands, Sol starts casting a spell to create some form of barrier between the two genders.

Sol: "Earth Magic: Mud Wall Partition!"

A wall of stone formed to separate one side from the other of the hot spring.

Sol looked over to the men of the group and pointed her finger to the wall.

Sol: "Anyone who dares to climb this wall shall die!"

Mereoleona: "It seems that has been done with, it's time to go in!"

Vergil: "Everyone else can go except for myself, I would not rather wet my only clothes."

Mereoleona: "Scared of a little water?"

Vergil countered her statement with his response.

Vergil: "No, I'm being more careful with my actions.  I shall wait above the hot spring once you are all done."

Mereoleona: "Ha!  Don't want to admit it?  Well that's fine.  Everyone else, get down there!"

Everyone (-Vergil): "Understood!"

Each member of their respective Magic Knight Squad went down to the bottom of the hot springs, and split up to each side of the wall depending on their gender.  However, Vergil had plans of his own.  He pulled out his book from his coat that was once owned by his human counterpart, V, who had it for a short period of time.

  He pulled out his book from his coat that was once owned by his human counterpart, V, who had it for a short period of time