4. This is... Power!

The heat of the flames from the women with the red robes emitted through the room.  Everyone in the room were stiff, except for one individual.

Vergil: "Such an intense fighting spirit, this woman must be a powerful individual."

Captain Yami: "S-Sisgoleon?!?"

???: "Who are you calling me Sisgoleon?"

Captain Yami: "Well, you're Fuegoleon's sister, so that'd make you Sisgoleon."

Mereoleona: "We siblings do not use silly nicknames."

Captain Yami: "What? I thought you just kept adding "goleon" to your names, like some verb conjunction?"

Mereoleona: "Nonsense..."

The fierce lioness barged into the door with two prodigal magic knights, Yuno and Asta.

Asta: *Sheepishly* "Hey! Captain Yami!"

Captain Yami began to laugh hysterically as Asta was in a headlock of Mereoleona.

Captain Yami: *Stops laughing* "Looks like she caught you, kid. How'd that happen?-"

Captain Yami was startled as he was suddenly grabbed by manifested arms of fire.

Mereoleona: "You're coming too..."

Captain Yami: "Huh?"

Mereoleona: "You weren't even late to the announcements. You just didn't bother showing up."

In the background, Captain Charlotte was staring down at the table whispering words.

Whisper - Captain Charlotte: ("Good. That's what you get, Yami.)"

Another arm of fire manifested from Manifested from Mereoleona and grabbed Captain Charlotte.

Mereoleona: "You're coming too."

Captain Charlotte: "Huh?"

A set of hands were entangled onto Captain Charlotte, not to harm, but in concern.

Char: "What are you doing to my Sis!"

Captain Mereoleona: "Who are you."

Another person barged into the door, this time it was a Black Bulls member.

Noelle: "There you are Stupidsta!"

When Noelle was about to get to Asta, she laid her eyes on Vergil sitting in the corner.

Noelle: "You... You're that rude person from the festival."

Vergil mentally sighed, he met the same insufferable child from the festival.

Vergil: "Foolishness, you're rather bold to assume one being rude for a simple bump. Didn't you boast about being royalty? Rather hypocritical for calling me rude."

Noelle: "You could've atleast said sorry!"

Having heard of enough, Mereoleona manifested two arms of fire to grab on Noelle and Vergil.

Noelle: "Hey, let me go!"

Vergil: "Foolishness!"

Out of anger, Vergil summoned his mirage blades to cut off the arm of fire casted by Mereoleona.

Mereoleona: "A bold one aren't you? No worries, you won't escape!"

Mereoleona manifested 4 other arms of fire using her magic, only for Vergil to use consecutive judgement cuts to dispell the magic.