'You comfy there honey?' I chuckle as i rest my head on hers. She nods, sighing again. 'That was a big sigh, you fed up already?' I smile. 'Mhmm.' She smiles.

I wrap my arms around her waist, pressing her into me further, she's snuggled up on me tightly, drifting in and out of sleep happily.

'Wait mom i have school!' She gasps and sits up. 'No baby you don't, we called you in sick.' I smile and she relaxes, she's now sat up straddling me.

'Why?' She asks confused. 'Because we thought you needed a break.' My thumb rubs her lower thigh. 'Oh. Okay.' She smiles slightly.

'Can i lay back down?' She asks sweetly and i nod, moving my head to the side so she can nestle back into the crook of my neck.

She lays back down gently. Playing with my hair again.

Our sweet moment interrupted by the door opening, making hannah jump.

'Sorry angel.' Scarlett smiles, laying next to us. 'It's okay mama.' She laughs a little. Scarlett kisses her a few times, then she kisses my lips.

Han keeps playing with my hair, wrapping it around her fingers gently, occasionally she'd accidentally tug a little but it didn't hurt me.

'You okay hannah?' Scar asks quietly and she nods.

'I'm going to get ready, there's some bacon, eggs and hash browns waiting for you both downstairs.' Scarlett says in a sing song voice.

'Oooo, that sounds nice.' I say, humming at the thought.

I sit up against the headboard, hannah still in my lap. 'Wanna go get some breakfast?' I question and she shrugs. 'Remember what i told you yesterday?' I raise my eyebrows.
'Mhm.' She mumbles.

'So are we going to get some breakfast?' I ask again and she reluctantly nods. 'Good, thank you.' I kiss her forehead and i stand up, she's still hugging me like a koala but i don't mind.

We walk into the kitchen, the twins sat on their phones with coffees in their hand.

'Morning girls.' I say happily, they both mumble a good morning back to me.

'Baby can you go sit at the island while i get all the hot food out? I don't want to hurt you.' I move my hands from under her butt and she gets off me, sitting at the end of the counter.

'It's so cold.' She shivers slightly, pulling the jumper up over her nose.

'Here you can wear this.' Ash gives her nightgown to hannah. 'Thank you.' She smiles gratefully as she snuggles into ash's clothing.

'Okay here you go. Careful because it's hot.' I warn as i hand the food to her. I gave her one sunny side up egg, a few slices of bacon and two hash browns.

She just kind of stares at the plate, both twins giving me a look.

She pokes the food around with her fork, furrowing her eyebrows as she internally debates as to whether she should take a bite or not.

She looks up from her plate, making eye contact with me, i send her a warm smile and she just looks back down.

She reluctantly starts eating after a little while, leaving some of the hash browns.

'Good girl, wait here please.' I kiss her head as i take her plate, rinsing it off and putting it in the dishwasher.

'So what are you two doing today?' MK asks. 'Aubrey is coming over.' I answer. 'Oh interesting, does scarlett know?' Ash asks.
'No i'll tell her when i go to get ready.' I sigh.

Han gets up and heads towards the living room, curling up on the couch, using ashley's night gown as a blanket.

'She okay?' Ashley questions quietly. 'I think. Very quiet and clingy this morning. Means she's probably sad or nervous.' I profile her.