"Awww.... cute" Cat Noir petted it.

"Let's give it up to our heroes for coming to the show," Alec said to the audience.

"Thank you everyone" Cat Noir waved.

"Let's call him Kittybug" Ladybug said.

"Ah, are you becoming Mrs. Noir, milady?" Cat Noir flirted.

"Well, this kitten got our colors" Ladybug replied.

-

Later, Adrien in his bedroom was not impressed with Blanc scaring Ladybug but was happy that he got only half of the miraculous from Monarch. If Monarch knew that Blanc is possessing Adrien, he will know where he lives.

"Are you crazy?! He could come after me because of you!" Adrien talking to Blanc in the mirror.

"It was worth the risk to reclaim what's stolen. And how exactly are you gonna escape from him or should I say we should escape?" Blanc said.

"We don't but I hope you did scare him to death. He's a twisted psycho" Adrien said.

"Well he's afraid I'll use my cataclysm on him since mine's stronger" Blanc said.

"You do know it's gonna get very ugly" Adrien reminded him.

"I know, but now he can't escape himself nor find us as long the horse miraculous is with Ladybug," Blanc said.

"Well, that's one relief," Adrien said.

"And I did change your style to a badass" Blanc smirked.

"The leather jacket is always gonna be a badass" Adrien looking at himself.

"It matches the colors of me and Cat Noir," Plagg said.

"Yes, it does. Next time, look badass" Blanc said.

"We shall see. Milady and I got ourselves a kitten" Adrien said.

"Yeah, I know. I saw the whole thing" Blanc rolled his eyes.

"Tell me again why you chose a wolf shirt?" Adrien asked.

"Well, you had no cat ones and besides a wolf looks good," Blanc said.

"Just because I'm like a wild animal? Please" Adrien scoffed.

"You can't hide it from me, it's like hiding from yourself" Blanc sneered.

"No shit" Adrien rolled his eyes and decides to face his father in the kitchen, looking badass and emotionless.

So he headed out of the room and goes below to meet up with him. His father better not piss him off again.

"Hey, Adrien, what's with the new look?" Gabriel noticed his son's new attire.

"I hate your brand," Adrien said with no emotion.

"It's no surprise. You quit long ago" Gabriel said.

"Yes, I did" Adrien grabs a banana, not interested in his father's pancakes anymore, "And for the record, your pancakes taste nasty" He added.

"How dare you insult me, Adrien!" Gabriel did not like that attitude.

"You're one to talk. You insulted my best friend and forbid him from ever coming to the mansion" Adrien said coldly.

"He is a bad influence on you!" Gabriel protested.

"He's not a bad influence, YOU ARE!" Adrien yelled and shoved his father, "All my life, I was homeschooled and I never had real true friends to be with! Chloe was never a true friend to me!" Adrien growled, not caring if his father will punish him.

"I have had it now with you, Adrien! You're going to stay here in this mansion and be homeschooled again whether you like it or not! And you will not meet your friends and girlfriend ever again! AM I BEING CLEAR?!" Gabriel raised his tone in anger.

But this was the last straw for Adrien. Adrien's eyes shifted to ice blue and his hair turned white, "What did you say, father?" Adrien said in his dark voice, "I know you're trying to intimidate me but it won't work"

"Oh no!" Gabriel got scared.

"Never try to take me out of school again. Last time, you almost tried to kill me as The Collector just because I lost the book" Adrien grew fangs.

"What's going on?!" Gabriel noticed.

"I'm showing you what it's like missing out on him!" Cat Blanc spoke through Adrien.

"Thanks, Cat Blanc," Adrien said.

Nathalie walks into the kitchen and saw the possessed Adrien about to attack Gabriel, "Adrien what are you doing?!" She called out.

"Teaching my father what it means to miss out on my life," Adrien said with a cold voice.

He then lifted his father up, "Surely mother would never like how he has abused me!"

"Adrien, stop!" Nathalie begged.

"Hmph! Fine!" Adrien threw his father roughly.

"What has gotten into you?!" Nathalie did not like what Adrien is becoming.

"Just becoming my own man" Adrien replied.

"Not like this" Nathalie helps Gabriel up.

"I don't care! Gabriel is a real bad influence! He claims he's doing everything for me but everything is all about himself! He was gonna take me out of school again. I am never gonna obey his ridiculous manipulation again!" Adrien grabbed his father's hand and took the Graham de Vanily ring, "You don't even deserve this!" He puts the ring into his pocket, "Hand it over, Nathalie" Adrien demands the ring She's wearing.

"Alright" Nathalie handed the ring over.

"Thanks" Adrien snatched it, "From now on, father. You don't get to control my life" He stormed off to his room to hide the rings.

"What did I just do?" Adrien had no idea he just stood up to his father.

"You let Blanc help you," Plagg said.

"He wanted me to stand up and be a man," Adrien said.

Blanc came out of the body and appears as a ghost, "Indeed I did. The rings don't belong to him or anyone. You are the descendant, Adrien. You get to be yourself" He levitates the twin rings and puts them on Adrien's left hand on his ring finger.

"Thank you, Blanc" Adrien looks at the rings.

"Right now, our dad needs to respect your life. If he ever insults you again, let me take control" Cat Blanc said.

"Leave my kitten alone!" Plagg hissed.

"Take it easy, Plagg. I'm merely helping him" Cat Blanc said.

"You're an akuma and my kitten is never gonna be like you!" Plagg snarled.

"I know that but your kitten isn't akumatized and won't be," Cat Blanc said.

"Plagg, calm down" Adrien shoved cheese in the kwamis' mouth.

"Mmmmph?!" Plagg muffled gasps.

"Much better," Cat Blanc said.

"I'm siding with him, so make sure an akuma doesn't come after my ass" Adrien glared at the feline ghost.

"He won't akumatize you, knowing the danger of your powers," Blanc said.