The easy way

"Lizzie I thought we could ta-" I didn't get to finish my sentence because the scene in front of me made my heart skip a beat. She was sat on her desk, messy hair, no more blouse on, just a black lace bra. Her 'ex-fiancé' standing between her thighs, his head buried between her breasts. She didn't say anything, she just smirked.

The man seemed a bit sorry but he didn't step back nor say anything either. I closed the door and walked out of the building, just wanting to go home. I searched for my car keys only to realise that she had them. I went back to her office, violently opening the door. They were still there, making out on her desk except he didn't have his shirt on anymore and her bra was now on the floor.

"My car keys, now" I ordered purposely leaving the door opened. She grabbed his shirt to cover herself and proceeded to look for my keys. She walked closer to me and placed the keys in my hand whispering "now be a good girl and close the door on your way out" in my ear. That's it. That's enough. I slapped her without even thinking about it twice. She looked shocked when my hand hit her cheek, leave a slight red mark. "Fuck you" I snapped, storming out of the room, slamming the door behind me.

On my way out, I stopped by Scarlett's office. She wasn't there but that's not her that I wanted to see. I looked at the teachers schedule that was plastered on her wall. Perfect, I thought as I finally left the building and climbed onto my car's driver's seat. I drove to a groceries store and bought a bottle of wine before heading to where I wanted to be. I parked in front of the building and made my way to the apartment. I knocked until the door opened.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

"I brought wine" I said making my way to the kitchen to grab two glasses.

"Y/n it's 2 in the afternoon, what are you doing here?"

"Who cares what time it is? I needed to get things off my mind so here..." I said, placing the glasses on the counter, pouring some of the reddish liquid inside it.

"I thought you weren't supposed to come here alone anymore"

"I don't remember us ever making this a rule" I shrugged, taking a sip of wine.

"Y/n, what are you doing here?"

I took both glasses and brought them in the living room, placing them on the table while she followed me and sat on the couch. I sat on her lap, straddling her as my hands tightly gripped on her shoulders.

"Y/n..."

"You said it yourself, we weren't about anything else than sex and that's what I need right now. I need you to fuck me as hard as you did the last time we were on that couch" I whispered the last part in her ear before softly biting her neck, trying to not make any mark.

"What about Lizzie?"

"Lizzie is getting fucked by her 'ex-fiancé' on her office's desk, I think she'll be fine" I whispered between her lips.

"Just this one time" she breathed between kisses.

"Cobie, that's what you said last time" I smirked taking my shirt off.

"What can I say, you turn me on" she chuckled. I took her shirt off, throwing it on the floor, revealing her bare chest. She grabbed my butt and lifted me up, taking me to her bedroom.

"Be rough" I whispered before leaving a mark on her collar bone.

"What?" she asked surprised. It wasn't the first time we were doing it again after Scarlett's birthday. Usually, I'd come to her when I needed to feel cared about but that's not what I wanted today.

"You heard me" I smirked. She carefully sat me down at the edge of the bed and grabbed her shirt, putting it back on.

"I'm not doing that. You... How dare you ask me to do that?" she yelled at me.

"Last time I asked you to do something to me you did, what changed?" I raised an eyebrow at her.

"God... I knew this was bad" she sighed "I'm not gonna be rough and hurt you just because you seem to believe that you deserve some kind of punishment." she explained, worryingly looking at me.

"I didn't ask you to hit me in the face I asked you to be rough that's not... I just wanted to-"

"You wanted to suffer, you wanted the pain and I'm not gonna give this to you. I'm offended that you even imagined I would..." a hint of sadness punctuated her voice.

"Well since you pretty much always do what I ask you to-"

"Y/n I'm not your fucking slut, do you realize that?" She snapped, yelling at me.

"You aren't? You're sure about this?"

"That's enough. Leave, now." she ordered pointing towards the door. I rolled my eyes at her and left, as she wanted me to, heading back to my car.

I drove back to my place, my phone ringing in my bag. I didn't even bother to look at who was calling. It was either Lizzie who I did not want to interact with or Scarlett because I'm pretty sure Cobie called her as soon as I left her place. I parked and made my way to my door, hoping to not run into any of my sisters. I locked the door behind me and collapsed on the couch. I buried my face in one of the pillows and screamed as loud as I could, several times. Cobie was right, I wanted to get hurt, physically, so that I would stop blaming myself about the whole Lizzie situation. I had no right to treat Cobie the way I just did and I knew it, it wasn't fair especially after everything she did for me.

I pulled my phone out of my bag, as expected I had about 20 missed calls from Scarlett. I ignored it and opened my contact app searching for Cobie's number. She surprisingly answered my call.

"hey Cobie I... I just wanted to apologize. I was a total bitch to you and I was completely out of line." I sincerely apologized, knowing fully yell I had hurt her feelings.

"Thank you, for calling..." she hesitantly spoke "I think I'm gonna need some time"

"I get it, it's okay. I just wanted you to know that I sincere am sorry about how I acted" We didn't speak much after that, she hanged up the call. Her reaction was completely fair.

I didn't feel like cooking after the dreadful day I just had so I ordered some Italian food. When I heard I light knock on my door, I figured it was the delivery person so I made my way to the door, unlocked it and opened it.