The Story

Riddle blinked his eyes a few times before remember what had been happened. He looked at Rina who sat beside of the bed while read a book. Wait?? Bed??

He looked around and realised he was in the infirmary. He tried to sit up before he was stopped by the hand that suddenly hold his shoulder. He looked at Rina who continued hold his shoulder to prevent he sit up as she closed her book.

She looked at him with a serious look as she said
"You should lay down. If not, your wound will reopened."
With this, Riddle nodded as he lay down. He looked at Rina as he remembered what he said and what she said during the duel. He can't believe what he said. He gulped as he gathered his courage.

He looked at Rina who continued read the book.
" I am sorry."
This sudden apology made Rina stopped reading the book before looked at Riddle. Riddle froze when he meet her gaze. He realised there was nothing in her eyes. No hate, no anger, no joy. Nothing. Just empty.....

As he closed his eyes as he fear what she will do, he felt a warm hand on his head. He slowly opened his eyes and saw Rina who petted his head. But this time, her eyes filled with kindness, sadness and something else that he can't describe.

"Riddle.... If I told you, that I have fully forgive you. Then, I am a liar."

This made Riddle felt much more guilty. Riddle didn't dare to meet her gaze as his hand gripping the blanket.

"But I understand your view being survive under your mother....."

This made Riddle 's hand which grip the blanket become lossen a little bit but he still didn't dare to met her gaze.

Rina realised this as she stopped petted his head before sit as beside him.

" Riddle, do you want to heard a story? "

Riddle said nothing as he nodded only. Rina smiled a little bit before started the story.

"A long time ago, there was a Aura Guardian who broke the rule of guardian. The reason he break the rule of guardian was he had been fallen in love. At first, he thought that his love was a one sided love. Yet he doesn't know that the woman he had been loved already fallen love with him too for a long time. But she didn't dare to told him because she knew that her father hated Aura Guardian. Thus, she decided to hide her feelings for this Aura Guardian. "

She stopped as she realised Riddle looked at her with curios and questions. She looked at Riddle with a warm smile.

" Is something you want to ask, Riddle? "

" Why you said this Aura Guardian broke the rule of guardian? "

" Because Aura Guardian should not fallen in love as people believe that love will made Aura Guardian unavailable to do the judgement without being blind by love. "

" What?! Wait.... Then.... "

" The rule of guardian does not applies anymore. "

" I see.... "

" Well, let continue the story... Until one ancident, both of them realise each other 's feelings. Yet they fear of the judgment from the royalty and word. Thus, they decided to hide their relationship from the whole world. After some years, the woman was pregnant. Both of them were fear and ready to do anything to protect their unborn child. "

Riddle become more curious for the ending of the story.

" Then? "

" After one year, their child were born. With this child 's born, both of them decided fought against the world for their child' s future. "

This made Riddle was in the deep thought of his mind. He didn't understand why? Why the Aura Guardian will do such dangerous thing? Suddenly, his thought was pulled out by Rina 's question.

" Riddle, will you continue be the Riddle who followed every rules or you will be the Aura Guardian who broke the rule? "

Riddle was stunning by this question.
He looked at Rina who looked at the the cover of the book which she just read.

"If that Aura Guardian and his lover doesn't fought the rule of guardian,no doubt that the rule of guardian will applies until now."

She looked at Riddle as she began said her opinion .

"Riddle, not everything must decide by the rules. Sometimes you have to decide on your own without the rules. Rules do not apply in every corner of the world. Sometimes, you have to broke the rule for the better future."

Riddle looked as her eyes which filled with serious only. He doesn't know what to do anymore.

Rina realised that Riddle can't answer the question now. She give he a smile before told him

" You should rest now. Your wound hasn't fully heal yet. Rest well, Riddle."

With this, she left the room without looking back. Thus, Riddle was left alone as he still think Rina 's question.