The Unknown Aura

When they opened their eyes, they found out that they were not at the school anymore. Deuce began to explain as all of them expect Deoxys began walking through the forest 
"So this is the Dwarfs" Mine...It used to be prosperous, thanks to magic crystal mining but..."

Rina and Lucario looked at Deoxys with confuse while Ace, Deuce and Grimm looked at them as Rina told them to check the cottage first before Lucario called Deoxys
" Deoxys, what are you doing at there? "

Ace, Deuce and Grimm walked into the abandoned cottage without them.Deoxys looked at the cave before speak.
"The cave.......... I feel a powerful aura but........  dangerous..."
Rina and Lucario looked at each other before Lucario used Aura Sight.

After a few seconds, Lucario looked at Rina and nodded his head.
"What Deoxys said was true."
Rina turned to Deoxys with worry
"Want to rest?"
Deoxys shook his head before speak
"This is nothing. I had been worse."
But Deoxys 's answer doesn't make Rina relief but guilty. Her knuckle slowly turned to white colour as she said
"If..... If I arrived much more earlier, then you-"

But Rina can't finished her sentence as Deoxys gently cupped her face if she is his lover. His thumb gently wiped away her tear that slowly formed. Deoxys looked at her with a gentle smile.
"Don't blame yourself. After all, I never blame you. If anything, maybe I should thank to the god."

Rina looked at him with surprise. She wanted to ask why. Deoxys smiled and give her the answer that she want to know.
" You know, Even I want to thank the god, but I also hate the god. Sometimes I wonder, why I am the one they found. But if they never found me, then I won't met you. When I fall into the darkness, you are the one who give me a hope. That why, I told to myself that I won't leave you. No matter what happens, I will always stay at your side. You are not my lady only but my saviour too. "
A blush slowly appeared at Rina's face.

Luckily, Lucario 'cough' loudly before speak. Deoxys took off his hand and raised his hand in the air while give an 'innocent' smile. Rina managed catch her breath to calmed down her poor heart.
" We should go to the cave."
Deoxys nodded as Rina looked at the three who finally done checked the cottage.

Rina asked them
"Find anything?"
Deuce shook his head
"Nothing useful."
Lucario nodded before said
"Well, this results I already expected. As we can see, this place had been abandoned long time. Even you can find things that are useful, I doubt if that can use anymore."
Ace looked at Lucario with annoying
"Speak from someone that didn't do anything."
Lucario smirked
"Thank for your comment. I gladly accept this."
Ace can't believe what he heard.Deuce looked at Lucario with surprise as he didn't expect that Lucario will give such comment. Grimm looked dumbfounded by Lucario 's answer.Rina and Deoxys tried to suppress their laugh by close their mouth.

Unfortunately, Deoxys was the first one burst out his laugh while Rina holded her stomach as she laughing. Their face were hilarious at the point they can't hold back anymore.

After a few minutes, two of them finally stopped or managed stop? Ace silently tsked as Deuce coughed a little bit and Grimm looked a little bit upset. Lucario shook his head
"Come on, we should get moving. Time won't wait us."
All of them nodded and walked towards the cave.

Rina silently touched her pokeball. She took Flygon, Aggron, Swellow, Umbreon and Charizard with her. She knew this. When Grimm asked with fear
"W-we"re gonna go in that pitch black cave!?"
Ace smirked at the cat"s sudden change in tone and mocked him.
"You scared? Lame."

Rina shook her head with their childish action. She took Umbreon ' pokeball. Deuce looked at pokeball with curious. He looked at Rina
"What are you doing?"
Rina smirked
"You will see soon. And Grimm don't walk into the cave yet."
"Nya?"
Rina release Umbreon from her pokeball.

What appears from the red and white colour ball was a creature which resembles a black rabbit or a black cat has a sleek, black body with four slender legs and crimson eyes. It had long, pointed ears and a bushy tail, each with a blue band around them. Its forehead and legs have blue rings on them.Ace and Deuce were shocked that she has more monster.

Rina looked at them with a gentle smile.
"No need to worry. She is Umbreon. She can help us."
Deuce looked confused as Ace said with confuse.
"Huh?? How? Don't tell me that it can give us something like torch-"

Before he can finished his sentence, the ring on Umbreon forehead glow brightly and a light appeared. Three of them 's jaw dropped on the floor. They can't believe this. Rina chuckled
"You can admire her later."

With this, all of them walked into the cave with Umbreon' s light. Suddenly, a sound reached Deuce"s ears and he stopped in his tracks.
"!?...Wait!"
Deuce suddenly shouted, forcing everyone to stop.
"What?"
Ace asked.
"Something.. is there!"
Deuce said as he whirled around, pointing over to the direction from where he heard that sound.

The three of them turned and jumped back in shock at what they saw. As of the other four... Well... This is nothing to Rina because one time a ghost pokemon took her soul out of her body. Turn out, the young ghost pokemon was lonely and wanted to find a friend. She asked the ghost pokemon to joint her group.

The ghost pokemon agreed and become today 's Mismagius. Lucario and Deoxys already knew they existence when they stepped into the cave. Umbreon was a pokemon which hunt at night. To them, they just like the wild ghost type pokemon in their world.
"Eeek!?"
Grim cried out, his fur standing on end.

A deep, foreboding feeling crept over them. Something was coming out from the darkness. As they looked closer, all of them saw several ghosts wearing hooded cloaks floating towards them, grinning madly at the them.
"Heeee hee hee! Our first visitor in ten years!"
One of them said with a creepy laugh.
"Make yourselves at home. For eternity!"
Another said, its grin widening.Ace,Deuce and Grim all shook with fear.

Rina walked towards them and bowed her head as her pokemon followed her actions.
"I am so sorry, that we enter your house without your permission. But we have to find something. I promise after we find what we want to find, we will leave."

All of them looked at them with surprise. Why? They should run away? Why? Ace and Deuce can't understand what she was thinking. Until one of the ghost breaks the ice
" Girl, you doesn't scare us? Usually, they already run away! "
Rina looked at them with a smile
"If you really want to kill us, then at the moment we stepped into this cave you can kill us already. After all, this cave is your home. Moreover, I had been met a lot of ghost like you."

Slowly, her smile became a sad smile
"All of you are lonely, right?"
The ghost can't believe what he saw and heard. How...... Rina chuckled and answer his question that in his mind
"You know, I had met a ghost that made my soul left my body. Turn out, that little girl was lonely and wanted to find a friend. So to my, this is nothing."

All of the ghost looked at each other and looked at Rina while Ace, Deuce and Grimm looked at her with surprise. One ghost speak his thought
" You are strange one. "
Rina nodded as she accept this comment. Rina looked at them with a gentle smile
" Do you want to come with us? The dorm I lived at have three ghost too."
The ghost shook his head and answered her question
"Thank you for your kindness. But this cave are our home. So we won't leave. But thank for your kindness."
Rina nodded
"Well I understand. The offer always on"
The other ghost give a kind smile
"Thank you. By the way, what are you looking for?"
"We are looking for magic stone. Do you know where we can find?"

All of them looked at each other with hesitate
"Eh.... We know... But if I were you, then I will give up."
Lucario stepped forward and asked
"May I ask why?"
"Well... There are something in this cave expect from us."
"It is dangerous than us. So girl, I advice you give up."
Deoxys looked dumbfounded
"Dangerous? How? Do you mean beast?"
The ghost shook his head
"No... It is not a beast at all... But a monster ...."

Suddenly, Lucario said with serious
"Master, I feel an unknown aura! This aura just like 'The Fallen Aura'! "
Rina looked at Lucario with shocked
"What!!"