Random Interesting Facts

Start from the beginning

I lost my best friend a year and a half ago. That lead me to be kept to myself and thats why I was completely lost on Wattpad everyday. Because of her death, I realized that I can write some amazing things (at least, I hope they're amazing) just because I was thinking twice about something in different perspectives.

Because of this story, I made some awesome friends. You. Yes, you.

If you were a really good reader, you would've noticed that I never mentioned where Sahra and Aneel were living. I never do that because I think that I should let you choose that yourself because imagining where it is yourself is much more cooler.

I always go back to chapters and read comments over and over and over and over again.

My past relationship influenced this story a lot.

I don't know how I came up with the 'voice' idea. I just needed something that would stop her from killing herself, and I just started writing that.

I most of the time don't think of what should happen in a chapter. I just stare at the blank page and start writing out of nowhere, without thinking.

I got a lot of nice messages because of my story which amazes me still til today.

I got some rude messages/comments too which makes me always laugh so damn hard. There was this girl who once told me that I never deserved to be spiritual #20 because of my grammar mistakes, which I warned everyone about in the beginning. Look, girl. I even got #1 twice and have 2 million reads. Lol.

That is something I really appreciate (that she said that) because I thought that this all would never happen. Just believe you can and work for it. Before you know it, you reached your goal. Just kill them with success and bury them with a smile. No need to fight or anything. Let your actions speak:)

I learned so much from myself and about myself through this story. First of all I came to know that I can write. Before, I wrote once a story too on a different website and was very popular there too, but that was 5 years ago. I just realized that I should do something with my imagination. If you can write, write. If you can speak, speak. But do something what you're good at. Through these ways we can reach so many people and tell everyone about Islam. I got so many messages of non-muslims who came to know about Islam through my story. Isn't that amazing? We really have to do something instead of just staying locked home keeping our religion to ourselves. Even a smile to a non-muslim can change their whole opinion about us. And this I said because of experience.

Only two of my friends know of my stories. Other than that only 3 cousins and this woman who has studied Islam. Because of her, I am more sure about what I am doing. Oh and, its kinda weird in my neighbourhood to write and stuff. That's why I don't really tell people about it.

I also came to know through this story who my real friends are. I mean, it was indirect, but still. When I told this 'friend' that I used to write on this website (not Wattpad) she laughed really hard along with some other friend. Then I told them that I at least did something for the society and the other girl was like 'yeah, we see where you are. You didn't really reach anything with that story' and that really hurt me. I told them that they didn't know anything and almost slipped that I had 2 million reads on Wattpad while they were crying about their boyfriends. After that I got to see who was real or not. When I looked at a friend and thought 'would she find it weird that I write?' and if the answer was 'no' I kept being their friend. Please people, open your eyes when it comes to friends. Not everyone who is nice to you or shows you some interest has to be labeled as friends. My best best best childhood best friend stabbed me from my back, so I know that friends could come and go. Maybe I should do an Islam is my Life episode about friends, which I already did, but then in a different perspective. Yeah I should do that.

Because of this story, I started to feel a bit more useful. Even though I wrote these Islam is my Life things which were always about to try to help and inform you, I am a mess too sometimes. I am a really insecure person and always feel that I am useless and worthless. I know that it is wrong, and I am working to change that, but still. Sometimes I just see people around me doing things and then I am like 'why can't I be useful' but now, after wattpad, that changed a bit. And I am glad for that.

I got to know about myself that I can choose whether I want to be happy or not. Maybe this is all too deep, but I am a person who always thinks of things more than I should. I always think about why something did happen and try to find reasons which makes me smarter. When I was writing this story I was like 'I am writing it. I can choose the way they're going. I can choose to let Sahra cry or Aneel mentally abuse her. I can choose to make her happy or not' and then I realized that it is with life the same. You have it in your hands to make yourself happy, not anyone else. Omg, I talked a lot. I should've done Islam is my Life episodes of these things. Lol.

CAN YOU EVEN IMAGINE THE FACT THAT THERE ARE PEOPLE READING MY STORY IN ZIMBABWE DUDE I DONT EVEN KNOW WHERE THAT IS (just jkn) (but its really weird that you can see on Wattpad how much of your reads are from where.. its creepy.. but too damn awesome)

I was going to make a bad ending, but thought better of it. Wouldn't want some SahrAneel lovers coming after me with some slippers.. Come on, you know that hurts.

I want to thank everyone who has read my story. I want to thank you for voting, commenting and making time for something I worked very hard on. I love you so much, but this isn't a goodbye (you see what I did there?). I STARTED WRITING TWO NEW BOOKS SO CHECK THEM OUT!! YOU CAN FIND THEM ON MY PROFILE!!