His Innocent Prisoner

He sat on the table infornt of Haya's chair. Losing his tie he was staring at Haya who was looking at him with tears in her eyes. She wiped her tears and try to pick up her duppatta with shivering hands.

Aliyan on seeing this got down picked up the duppatta and kept it on her shoulders. She pointed at her hijab with her shivering finger. Aliyan got down again and picked up her hijab he handed it to her. Haya tried to wrap it around her head but couldn't. Aliyan took it away from her and held it in his hand he tried to wrap it around her head. After making a messy looking hijab. He cleared his throat and continued talking

"So my innocent prisoner would you like to tell me how will you open your mouth?"
He said sarcastically

"I I am in innocent Sir"
She stuttered

"That's what I am saying you're very innocent! Look Haya I respect women and I mean every women except the one who can't respect other women. Do you have any idea how those poor girls suffer who gets trapped easily by girls like you. I can't believe how can a woman do this to another woman? Can't you feel their pain? You love your dignity you wants to cover yourself, can't let a non-mehram see your one hair even but what about those poor souls who have sacrifice their selves, daily. I can't believe a young and innocent girl like you can be involved in this kind of disgusting stuff. Shame on you and about you being innocent then listen miss Haya Ahsan we have been working on this case from past 6 months after all our research we got to know that a lot of girls of college gets trapped easily as they are young and stupid. Girls like you take innocent girls to dealers by trapping them and then sell them. Then we got to know that a girl of your college is involved into this disgusting stuff and have sell almost 20 girls into prostitution since last two years. She was acting to be a college student hiding her disgusting mission. Now miss innocent we have even proves about all of this and you know what we got to know today that the culprit's name is Haya Ahsan student of first year, Now what will you say about all of this"
He told her angrily

"Sir, I respect you but you have been mistaken I am not that girl. I swear to Allah I am innocent"
She said between sobs

"Do you think I am stupid? I know very well how much of a innocent you are. Now tell me when will they sell girls to Russian mafia?"
He asked her in a dominant voice with frowns on his head

"I didn't do any thing"
She said nodding her head in no still keeping it on the back of the chair

"Look Haya don't make me angry I am trying my best to be polite with you but you are not letting me. Do you want me to behave with you the same way I behave with other victims huh tell me"
He screamed the last line

She nodded in no immediately

"Now tell me when will they transfer girls to Russia and how many groups of them are there in this city? Tell me their locations and the number of girls being sell and where did they keep them?"
He yelled

Haya didn't speak anything and stared at his face blankly

"Come on speak quickly"
He shouted making her shudder

"I did not do anything"
She said emphasising each word angrily

"This is your last warning Haya. Tell me where did they keep girls"
He said screaming loudly

Haya's heart stop beating but she kept her expressions normal.

"I don't know anything how many times do I have to tell you that?"
She said with tears in her eyes feeling frustrated

"Just shut the hell up and open up your mouth I tried every possible way not to touch you but you forced me to behave like this with you. Now my innocent prisoner we will do the same way as you want"
He yelled gripping her jaws tightly