Part 26

In ground

Mingyu: Songwon?
Songwon:Yes hyung....
Mingyu:Why are you here?
Songwon: Sorry hyung....
Mingyu: Why.are.you.here?(he applied pressure to words)
Songwon: Because of causing troubles...
Mingyu:You know dad called me yesterday..He asked me how are you doing...He asked me when are you going to lead team...Tell me what will I tell him...That you are not doing enough...

Songwon look down....

Mingyu:When will you become mature and stop doing these things...You drink and lie from me it can be bearable but you involve jk and his friends in it...You know that 1st year students are not allowed to drink not in any case....

Songwon: Hyung I..I
Mingyu:Please don't say sorry...I don't need your sorry....Prove me that you are sorry....
Songwon: Hyung I can bear your any punishment but please forgive me....
Mingyu: I will give you punishment but If next time you did this I will direct call dad then explain him....
Songwon:Ok hyung....
Mingyu:Now be in pushup position....

Songwon drop on his four....

Mingyu:Start doing pushups... Don't stop until I say you to stop......

Mingyu went towards a tree and break a cane from tree...He cut extra things from cane that can hurt him..... Songwon gulped seeing cane in his hand......

Mingyu:If your speed of doing pushups get slow then you will taste this cane...You have not full night for pushups... Come on hurry up....

Songwon gulped hearing him....

When Songwon speed slow...Mingyu hit him with cane....After that Mingyu made Songwon do other excerises....... When he speed get slow then mingyu hit songwon with cane.....

In morning.....

Songwon and Mingyu enter in the house..... Songwon was looking very tired...His clothes were covered with mud and look dirty.....

Jin was setting dinning when saw both of them entering house...

Jin:Hey...Stop both of you....
Mingyu:You go and take bath and come for breakfast.....
Songwon:Ok hyung...

Songwon left....

Jin: Don't tell me that you didn't let him sleep....
Mingyu:Yeah it's true.....
Jin:Ahh Mingyu please change your punishment.. It's the worst punishment and.....
Mingyu:And most effective....
Jin: Don't dare to cut my words....
Mingyu:Ok..Ok..... (Laugh)
Jin:Go easy on him..He is kid...
Mingyu:I know hyung but Someone has to be strict with him so that he didn't cause troubles.....You remember Vmin incident after this punishment they didn't dare to go against us.....

Jin laughs ....

Jin:Yeah I remember...
Mingyu: Vmin talks were funny.....(Laughs)
Jin:Yeah....(Laughs)

Both of them laughs while reminding the whole incident.......

Jin:Ok you go and take bath and come for breakfast.....
Mingyu:Ok hyung.....

At dinning table.....

J-hope:Vmin why are you not picking up Lee-know calls?
Vmin: Hyung he didn't call us......
J-hope:He say you two are didn't pick up his calls ....

Vmin opened there phone....Vmin eyes widened.....5 missed call from Lee-know....

V:My phone was dead that's why I didn't pick up his calls .....
Jimin:Same....
Vmin:He will not believe us.....
Jk:Why are you getting scared? I mean you are now boss and you scared of Lee-know Sir
Jimin:He was our trainer...We have to listen to his every order......We can't ignore there orders.....
V:He will kill us.....
Jk:He look young then you two...
Jimin:Yeah he look ....First day when I see him in center...He was our trainer since second year...When I saw him I think he is first year trainee...Me and my friends start his ragging...He didn't say anything to us during ragging....After that I saw him giving training to us...Me and friends know that we are dead now......After that he make our life hell.....He also traine V.......
Jk:He is so scary......
Vmin:He is....