"shit"I jumped from the bed remembering that han went to jeongin's house with me and I just left him without another word...How stupid could I be? He must be pissed at me...what a way to mess things up lee felix?
I took my phone out debating whether I should call him or not, I am avoiding the topic of minho and hyunjin hyung because I know he wants to agree buy he is waiting for me..... how the hell we are going to just share each other...this idea is just so new to me...i am sure I love both of them but will it work in the long term? What if we make things worse...what if we lose each other when we are trying to get closer it is already hard to be in a relationship with one person let along three...how are we going to manage? And two of them are married....who could blame me I am just confused...if I stop thinking about all this I would totally agree to what they proposed...i know han wants that to...and by staying silent I feel like I am getting on his way...
I groaned throwing my phone away before I went to the mini fridge...a drink will take things from my mind a little...

A drink after a drink but it only become worse.
"I want to say yes...i want it..."I said with a tear slipping down my cheek...i don't know if it is because of the liquor inside my system or it is my true feelings...but I want to say yes.
My head is spinning so bad right now...i have no idea how much time passed, my phone start ringing.
"where is it?"I murmured looking around until I found it.
"hanie"I answered with happy voice.
'felix...are you drunk'he asked his tone seemed off
"yup, and I missed you...you am sorry for leaving you earlier...i am stupid..."he said shaking me head.
"I..."
"no, I shouldn't have..."
"Felix shut the hell up"he yelled taking me by surprise" something bad happened...it is seungmin and chan hyung...their house was caught on fire..."
"what"I yelled jumping up....i swear I have never got sober faster than this in my whole life.
"chan hyung is fine...he inhaled too much smoke that's why he is unconscious...the doctor said he will be fine...seungmin...he..."
"what happened to seungmin han...talk for God sake"I said looking for my car keys...
"a chandelier fall on him...he is in surgery now..."he answered as I run through the door to my car

"why are you not with him?"I yelled starting the engine.
"he was brought before I came he is in good hands though"he replied" felix...is that a car sound...don't drive you will get into a car accident"he added sounding panicked.
I hang on him speeding up...all I could think of is seungmin right now...i am so scared...why is this keep happening to us...why....what did we do wrong?
It happened too fast when a huge truck come out of nowhere crashing with my car sending me flying away...my ears start ringing from the impact, I was hanging up side down from my seat...there is something seriously wrong with us.
I could hear a crowd start forming outside of my car murmurs and gasps were filling the place that I didn't managed to hear.
"seungmin..."a strong pain shout through my head. "my angel..."I murmured before everything went black.

Han's pov
"felix...felix"I screamed through the phone but he hang up....
"what happened?" minho hyung asked me, hyunjin and him come the first one...changbin hyung and inie are on their way here so I called felix to inform him.
"he is driving here drunk"I said trying to call him again." he is not picking up"I added looking at the boys, minho was standing next to me trying to calm me down while hyunjin was standing up glaring at the floor silently.
"I am sure he is okay...han...he will..."
"why is he not picking up then?"I yelled taking him by surprise.
"guys" jeongin said running toward up with changbin next to him."please tell me they are okay...please" he added gripping my shirt, his eyes were buffy from crying.
"chan hyung is okay...seungmin is in surgery...calm down jeongin"minho said pulling the younger into a hug.
"how did it happen?"changbin asked
"we don't know...they are investigating it...but felix...he is driving here drunk and...he is not picking up"I said trying to calm my breathing down.

"he..."
"doctor han" the boy Niki I think his name was come running toward us."sir, it had been a car accident close to the hospital...i am kn the case...it is...it is your friend lee felix"he added making my whole world spin.
"what now?" hyunjin yelled.
"it can't be...no"jeongin said shaking his head.
"how is he?" changbin asked.
"he is in surgery, he has a few broken bones and a head trauma....he is stable for now...doctor Kim is his surgeon, I just wanted to inform you"niki answered before he left.
"han..."minho said shaking me, I looked up at him before I brusted into laughs he was taken back by what I did
"we are cursed"I said laughing but I felt tears streaming down my cheeks."i have never in my whole life saw a group of friends like us, well if you could call is friends...i swear...we are cursed"I added shaking my head.
"han, calm down..."
"don't tell me to calm down...can't you see what is happening to us?"I cut changbin hyung off"first it was hyunjin then jeongin...then the whole lee corp situation...and now chan hyung seungmin and felix...so don't fucking tell me to calm down"I yelled, I am sure i am having a mental break down right now...this is too much to handle.

"hanie"minho hyung pulled me in a hug he was crying too"they are going to he okay"he said rubbing my back.
"I...why is this happening to us hyung...why...i am confused why can't we live normally...whatever we do wherever we go something bad happen to us...when will this stop....i am so tried of this...when I think it is over another problem come out of nowhere...and now felix and seungmin...what if something bad happen....i can't..."I said between my cries, silence was filling the place only jeongin and minho soft sobs were heard and mine...
"they will be fine"I glanced at hyunjin who was looking at the ground silently.
"how would you know that..."
"because they have to..."he cut me off "because I can't lose anyone...not again"he added leaving the hall.
"hyunjin..."
"I will go after him" jeongin said  running after the older.
"hyung" I looked at minho who didn't leave my side.
"they will be fine"he kissed my forehead before he pulled me back into a hug...i can't think anymore...

"no..."I pushed him off" I need to go to felix...they may need my help"I added.
"you won't be able to han...calm down please..."
"I can...i need to get to him"I start running but changbin hyung stopped" move"I added trying to push him.
"please calm down han...we are worried too...please stop"he said with teary eyes.
"but..."
"he has a whole team working on hum, you will only distract them...i am being you I am already worried about the others...i don't want to think about you too...please" changbin said pulling me into a hug.
If something happens to one of them I don't know if I will survive this....i can't take it any longer I can't...

Hyunjin's pov
"hyung, wait" I heard jeongin yell behind me but I didn't stop until I reached the roof I immediately fell on my knees trying to catch my breath.
"jinie" jeongin said rubbing my back.
"where the hell was your men when this happened"I said glaring at the younger, I know I shouldn't but I am so pissed right now.
"they...they were found unconscious...someone dragged them while they were in the car...i am sorry..."he said tears streaming down his cheek.
"it is them...whoever is sending me these texts...they send me a picture of the kids with seungmin earlier....i should have know they are planning on doing something....i am stupid"I said hitting my head.
"you are not...how could have you known..."
"this...all this is happening because of me...if I only had my memory back...i could have known....what I did"I said shaking my head" this world was supposed to be a fresh start for us....damn it we were so close on getting han and felix to agree to be with us....and now one of them is fighting for his life...and seungmin...chan..."I added clenching my hair.

"you don't know that even if you remember your life there is no guarantee you knew who is doing this"jeongin said back hugging me.
"inie...i am messing everything up...i don't want to repeat my old mistakes...if I lose any of you again...i will die..."I said looking at him.
"I have faith that all of us will be okay...we just need to focus on the guys now...but we need to make a move soon if we figure out who is behind this everything will be okay"he said pecking my lips.
"the pain I felt when you died in front of me...i don't want to feel it again...please be careful"I said caressing his cheek.
"hyunjin"I looked back to see minho looking at us with a frown...did he see us? Or hear us?
"what happened?"I asked getting up.
"seungmin is out of surgery he is stable and chan hyung woke up"he answered looking between us.
"and felix hyung any news?"jeongin said.
"no, not yet" minho said
"I will go to check on chan hyung" jeongin said leaving.
"are you coming?" minho asked
"I will be after right you"I said glancing at the sky, he left without another word...

I was glaring at the sky more than staring....why didn't I think of this before?
"who are you and why are doing this?"I said clenching my jaw...
I know there is no use, whoever is playing around with us won't answer now...i took a deep breath walking down stairs.

3rd pov
"finally, he is thinking...i really thought he was stupid " dolos said leaning on his chair.
"you are still making their lives a living hell...why are you doing this? It is been to long...let them..."
"selene mind your own business. This is not yours to make decisions "the man said rolling his eyes.
"it is not mine but even the others start to get irritated with what you are doing..." selene answered her brother who sighed.
"just for a little bit...i just want to see what they will do"he said making the older shake her head.
"I thought I will finally retire but I have a idiot childlike brother I need to take care of" she said leaving the room.
"come on hwang hyunjin...let me see what you are doing to do?" dollos said chuckling....