I'm sorry for that...reema priya said, because she felt bad hiding this news from all of them...

Hey it's ok bhabhi, and by the way congratulations.... Reema said with a smile....

Priya smile and thanked her..

Chalo meri mehanat kaam aayi .....reema said and winked at her. Priya looked down remembering that night.

Mehanat meri and here she is taking all the credit....he muttered under his breath,

Priya heard it and her face turned turn red.....

They talked for sometime, then Reema bid them bye and cut the call ..

He looked at her and said kissing her cheeks you are looking beautiful...

I know that she said and winked at him, he chuckled and shake his head.

Then he said okay let's go down..

She nodded her head, then they both downstairs...

Priya got amused seeing the decoration, she looked at varun, trisha and said thanku for this beautiful decoration....

Varun chuckled and said bhabhi by scoldings, you made us do this decoration so obviously it will be beautiful...

Hearing him everyone chuckled...
Her mom and dad came to her.
Her mom kissed her forhead and said how are you beta, and how is my grandchild doing...

Priya smile and said we both are fine...

Ekaansh came towards them and took their blessing...they blessed him and said to both of them happy anniversary to both of you..

Thanku... priya and Ekansh said together...

Chalo let's cut the cake...priya said excitedly... Everyone chuckled and nodded their head.
They both blow the candle and wished for their happy future.
Ekaansh took the knife, priya hold his hand , then they both cut the cake.

Ekaansh feed her cake, she eat that cake,and feed him , she took the cream of cake and applied it on his nose.

He looked at her with narrowed eyes, she giggled looking at him, he pulled her closer to him by holding her wrist and applied cream on her nose by touching his nose with her..

Her eyes widened and cheeks turn red, everyone clapped for them , Varun hooted loudly and Trisha clicked their picture...

Getting shy, she hugged him and hided her face in his chest, he chuckled and Hugged her back , everyone laughed looking at her.

Then they all took pictures together.
Varun please click the photo's clear okay...priya said.

Varun smile and nodded his head.she stand next to him , she hold his hand and kept it on her waist then she said rolling her eyes aapki hi biwi hoon , pass aakar photo khichwa sakte hain aap..

(I'm your wife only, you can come close to me for photo)

Abhi khuch time pehle toh sharma Lal tamatar ho gayi thi, he muttered under his breath..

( just a while ago,she got red like a tomato getting shy)

She looked at him and said raising her eyebrows did you said anything...

He immediately shook his head and said no why will I say something.

She nodded her head, everyone laughed looking at ekansh expression...

Then varun took their some couple photo's .

Everyone gave both of them their anniversary gifts, they both thanked them , and priya immediately opened all the gifts then and there only...

She got happy seeing the gifts.....
She looked at ekansh and said didn't you bought gift for me...

He shake his head negativily and said sorry i forgot

Oh then you could have also forgot that we got married one year back .she said sarcastically...

He chuckled and said no I'm not going to forget that day ever in my life, because it was the best day for me, that day you became mine for always....

Awwww....you are so sweet...she said pulling his cheeks...

Bhabhiiiii by any chance are you drunk varun said looking at her. Ekansh gesture him to stop saying anything to her, otherwise he have to see her wrath...

Priya glared at him and ignored him like a plague, varun took a breath and wiped his fake sweat from forehead.ekansh chuckled looking at him.

Ok now don't change the topic and give me my gift...she said forwarding her palm in front of him , he smile and kept the gift in her hand.

She excitedly opened the gift and next moment she hugged him tightly and said thanku so much, it's a best gift.

Actually ekansh gifted her a photo frame in which there is collage of their photos.

He kissed her crown, she broke the hug and gave him his gift, he opened it, it is also a photo frame but with different pictures....

He thanked her for gift...

Then they all had their dinner, then her mom , dad went back to their home, and everyone went back to their respective rooms.

They changed their clothes and lie down on bed, she hold his tshirt and entered her body inside his tshirt and kept her head on his chest, he chuckled and wrapped his hands around her waist.

They both slept peacefully in eachother warmth.

______________________________________

To be continued.....