chapter 6: east side

Nocturne covered the streets of the east side. The next campaign started with An Than and the boys tasked with infiltrating a headquarters and gathering intelligence to bolster his team's upper hand.

An Than had never done such a task before; however, Dipsy, an agent of Telebubies, seemed an expert in covert operations, and he moved with the stealth of a snake. The boys made their way to the building, dressed in all black and equipped with their hacking device, the profiler.

Dipsy introduced a technique called "hacking." An agent required to master the hacking skill since it presented one of the most important and distinctive features of agents. People built An Nam with blood; steel and wires; therefore, hacking to the infrastructure would help one create a distraction, opening a getaway route, or simply to cause chaos.

"Try this instance-" Dipsy used a portable device on a camera; jammed and controlled after a successful overload. Hacking into cameras presented one of the most basic hacks, and probably ended benefits the most. A good view of a building's layout would make devising plans easier. Cameras proposed a god-eye to pinpoint enemies hiding, or retrieve intel without infiltrating the compound. "Now let's mark the seen enemies on the map."

The boys marked the location; switched and swapped cameras while learning more about the intelligence. Cameras usually fail to point in the desired direction. Fortunately, people carried cameras in many ways. As far as the hacking went, they hit a security protocol which required unique methods of tracing. Dipsy could hack into a portable camera, and discover an inaccessible area. Dipsy knew it well; demonstrated his skill to bypass and in less than 5 minutes, the boys successfully intercepted a private call from the target's laptop.

"Jeffrey Nguyen here, and I'm calling from the PooCoin group-" the laptop camera displayed a man pinching his nose bridge multiple times. "I understand you are investing in our cryptocurrency."

Than's heart raced with excitement since the boys finally found the next target of the campaign. Dipsy started voice tapping that target as soon as the conversation began.

"Yes, that's true-" an anonymous client said. "I think PooCoin is a great opportunity to make big profits."

"Couldn't agree more-" Jeff replied that they offered a fantastic opportunity for everyone to invest in one of their latest projects, the PooCoin. "To be honest, a game changer in the market."

"Tell me more-" The virtual coin intrigued the client. "What makes this coin so special?"

Jeff briefly explained that PooCoin was composed of an experienced team and highly respected investors and advisors backing it, such as the famous real-life streamer Logan Nguyen. They, furthermore, implemented the latest technology to make it one of the most secure and reliable cryptocurrencies in the market, the Poo Blockchain.

"Great!" The info impressed the client. "But we should talk about the risks."

"Investment is always some level of risk-" Jeff refuted; but, they calculated steps to mitigate the risks and ensure their coin was as secure as possible. "Hey, we talk about Logan Nguyen here, a big investor, a founder of the project."

The client silenced for a moment. Perhaps, trying to make a big decision, the boys assumed, and that client wanted to assure the proper choice.

"Of course, everyone knows 'him'-" The persuasion pleased the client somehow. "What do I need to do to invest?"

"Send us your investment amount to our secure wallet address and we'll take care of the rest-" Jeff started to sit upright on his gaming chair; concentrated all of his seriousness onto that call. The man assured the client that his team would keep the update on the progress of the coin and its value. "You'll be able to sell your investment at any time."