Chapter 21🌻-ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ-🌻

Start from the beginning

"What!" you quipped, inhaling deeply as you looked at Gervais's amused expression.

"Nothing...although I have some pressing questions--" grins Gervais. His eyes got a teasing glint.

You laugh dryly, "Those pressing questions will have to wait...we have to get home. Pierre was a bit of a bother. He wants me to sign off on the consignment. Are you kidding me? Fortunately, the shipping company will deliver it to the security firm early tomorrow, and Adriene will sign it off. Gosh! I wish this exhibition were over." You appeared irritated as you exited the restaurant.

Gervais just laughs as he folds his arm over your shoulder and leads you to the sports car. It was almost 8:30 p.m.

When you got home, you couldn't wait to get into your room and reflect on your encounter with Hoseok, And you knew right then that you'd have to work extra hard to suppress your feelings for the idiot. You couldn't believe you'd given in to the allure yet again. He couldn't get enough of you...you have to wonder how he felt about his girlfriend because he was so enamored with you. Your kiss wasn't filled with raw passion, but it was sensual and tender... and full of love.

...

The following day...

You got up early because today is going to be a very busy day. Gervais told you that he will be keeping a low profile today because your mother is coming, and he doesn't want you to get into a fight with her because of your renewed friendship with him.

You decided to speak with your mother. It's time to bury the hatchet. Gervais was not to blame for what happened almost 8 years ago. You forgave him, which is the most important thing. Since then, he has always looked after and protected you.

Your uncle and aunt decided to fly to the airport to pick up your mother and best friend. You couldn't wait for them to arrive because you were so ecstatic. You missed your mother. Adriene called to inform you that the items had arrived very early and that the museum team was already busy placing them in the security glass cases under the supervision of the hired security firm. She informed you that the exhibition rooms will be locked down and that only a portion of them will be open tomorrow evening for viewing.

 She informed you that the exhibition rooms will be locked down and that only a portion of them will be open tomorrow evening for viewing