♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-31: 𝐅𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥♥︎

Começar do início

"You know what? Even if I did not come to that orphanage either way I would have made my way towards his life because we are destined to be together. It's your problem that you don't want to accept the truth!" Y/n said stating facts.

"I did so many things to separate you both. When I saw that Liya also had this some sort of attraction towards Taehyung, I knew how to use her so that's what I did that night when you got stuck in that room. I just used her name because oh well that girl is also very cunning." Lara said rolling her eyes.

"When I finally thought that you have gone away from Taehyung's life for forever I was wrong because you are back and unfortunately for you I won't let that happen!" Lara said.

"Listen! Whatever you are doing and you want to do is wrong! You are forcing your feelings on him which is not right. Just stop whatever you are doing and want to do." Y/n said.

"Not so easily Kim Y/n!" Saying that Lara rushed towards Y/n and grabbed her neck tightly making Y/n suffocate.

"L-leave me you maniac!" Y/n tried saying. She was getting it hard to breathe.

"You are the core of my every problem! You should not stay alive!" Lara said and tighten her hold on Y/n's neck.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑤𝑎𝑠 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑙𝑜𝑤𝑙𝑦 𝑔𝑟𝑎𝑠𝑝𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑎𝑖𝑟. 𝐻𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑎𝑏𝑜𝑢𝑡 𝑡𝑜 𝑔𝑒𝑡 𝑐𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑏𝑢𝑡 𝑖𝑚𝑚𝑒𝑑𝑖𝑒𝑡𝑙𝑦 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑖𝑛 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑡 𝑜𝑓 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑙𝑖𝑣𝑒, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑡 𝑟𝑒𝑓𝑟𝑒𝑠ℎ 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔, 𝑠ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑎𝑛𝑡𝑠 𝑡𝑜 𝑐𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑡𝑒 𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑢𝑐ℎ 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑚𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑎𝑛𝑑 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑔𝑎𝑣𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑝𝑜𝑤𝑒𝑟 𝑡𝑜 𝑓𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘.

𝑌/𝑛 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑎'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑜𝑛 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑢𝑠𝑒𝑑 𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒 𝑡𝑜 𝑢𝑛𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑔𝑙𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑛𝑒𝑐𝑘. 𝑆ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 ℎ𝑜𝑙𝑑 𝑜𝑓 𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑎'𝑠 ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑝𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑐𝑒𝑓𝑢𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑏𝑎𝑙𝑎𝑛𝑐𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑓𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑.

"Oh! So now you are using force against me to fight back? You little piece of shit!!" Lara spitted with bitterness.

"I am using force in my defense! And dare you to do anything to me! I am not going to back off!!" Y/n said making Lara shut up for a second.

𝑊𝑖𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛 𝑎 𝑠𝑒𝑐𝑜𝑛𝑑 𝐿𝑎𝑟𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑢𝑝, 𝑡𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑜𝑛𝑒 ℎ𝑢𝑔𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑖𝑐ℎ 𝑤𝑎𝑠  𝑙𝑦𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑛𝑒𝑎𝑟 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑑𝑒 ℎ𝑒𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑡𝑜𝑚𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑜𝑓 𝑌/𝑛'𝑠 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑇𝑎𝑒ℎ𝑦𝑢𝑛𝑔'𝑠 𝑐ℎ𝑖𝑙𝑑.