♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-4: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞♥︎

"First tell me how did you hurt yourself?" Taehyung asked done with nursing his wife's wound

"I was cutting vegies and got the cut because I was spacing out." Y/n said with tears filling her eyes as she recalled why she was spacing out while cutting the vegetables.

"Let's talk yeah?" Taehyung said hugging his wife knowing that it was extremely necessary for them.

"I don't know what happened to us Tae. I can't see us like this!" Y/n said sobbing with tears rolling out her eyes.

"Baby, tell me whatever you have in your heart. Everything! Ok? And I will do the same. I know we have grown a little distant from each other but that does not mean that our relationship is weak or our love for each other is not enough. It's better that we talk about this issue and try to find a solution to our problem. Ok?" Taehyung said lovingly with his eyes fixed on his wife who nodded sniffing her nose. Taehyung rubbed her tears away lovingly and finally stopped crying after a minute or two.

❦︎

"Yes sure! I will let them know. Alright then see you"

"Who was that Kook?" Minyoung asked her husband who gave her a smile and said.

"It was Misoo noona on the call. She asked us to visit the orphanage to celebrate it's 25th anniversary celebrations" Jungkook said with stars shining in his eyes.

"Really? I am so excited to go there. It's been many years since we last visited." Minyoung said earning a nod from her husband.

"Noona asked me to tell Taehyung as well since she don't have his phone number and like she is kinda busy in the prepartions."

"Looks like fate is also with you Kook. You wanted to go back to the past i.e the orphanage where we all met so that Taehyung and Y/n comes more closer and revisit their beautiful memories from the past." Minyoung said smiling wide.

"I think you are right. Misoo noona calling us to the orphanage is a sign that we should visit Gwacheon. Maybe that place will bring back Tae's and Y/n's happiness." Jungkook said.

"Yeah, I hope they will agree to go there." Minyoung said with a pout.

"Yeah, let's hope so." Jungkook said kissing her pout away making his wife giggle cutely.

❦︎

𝑇ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑜𝑢𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠 𝑤𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑜𝑛 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑡𝑜 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑟𝑝ℎ𝑎𝑛𝑎𝑔𝑒 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑎𝑙𝑙 𝑚𝑒𝑡, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑖𝑟 𝑓𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑛𝑑𝑠ℎ𝑖𝑝 𝑏𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑚𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑤ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑟𝑠𝑡 𝑓𝑒𝑙𝑙 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑝𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑓𝑒𝑒𝑙𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑜𝑓 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒.