♥︎𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭-13: 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐇𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝?♥︎

"Doctor! How is Taehyung? Is he out of danger?" A worried Jungkook asked to the doctor standing

"Yes. Your friend is out of danger. It was good that you could save him on time otherwise water would have entered his lungs resulting into so much more severities.

"Thank you so much doctor! Can I see him?" Jungkook asked.

"Not yet. We will be keeping him for observation for another one hour and then when we shift him to his room then you can meet him." The doctor said excused himself.

"Thank god you are fine Tae! I don't even want to think what might have happened if I was not around that area." Jungkook said to one one in particular.

❦︎

"Jungkook!" Minyoung came rushing towards him while he got up from his seat outside the ICU where Taehyung was kept under observation.

"Minyoung!" Jungkook said as his wife engulfed him in a hug.

"Kook! I tried finding Y/n through out the trekking area along with Misoo unnie and Hoseok oppa but she is nowhere to be seen." Minyoung said tearing up.

"If we don't get any information about her for another 24 hours then we should lodge a missing complaint for her to the police. Misoo unnie and Hoseok oppa are still there trying to find her. I came here to check upon Tae." Minyoung said.

𝐵𝑒𝑓𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑎𝑦 𝑎𝑛𝑦𝑡ℎ𝑖𝑛𝑔, 𝑎 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑟𝑢𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑚 𝑖𝑛 𝑏𝑒𝑡𝑤𝑒𝑒𝑛. 𝑊ℎ𝑒𝑛 𝐽𝑢𝑛𝑔𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑀𝑖𝑛𝑦𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑔 𝑙𝑜𝑜𝑘𝑒𝑑 𝑡𝑜𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑑𝑠 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑜𝑤𝑛𝑒𝑟 𝑜𝑓 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑣𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒, 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑦 𝑐𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑑 𝑠𝑒𝑒 𝑡ℎ𝑒 𝑓𝑎𝑚𝑖𝑙𝑖𝑎𝑟 𝑓𝑒𝑚𝑎𝑙𝑒 𝑓𝑖𝑔𝑢𝑟𝑒 𝑠𝑡𝑎𝑛𝑑𝑖𝑛𝑔 𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟𝑒.

"You won't have to ask help from the police." The female said.

"What do you mean?" Jungkook asked furrowing his eyebrows.

"I mean is that I saw Taehyung's wife in the trekking area. Well, I also went there to trek with some of my other friends. While we were returning, I saw her exiting the trekking area. She looked normal though. I mean her husband is in this state and compared to the current situation, she looked completely normal and happy." The female said. She was the same female who said to Y/n that her husband and her friends left her away.

"But if she exited then she should have reached the orphanage which she did not." Minyoung said trying to fix the puzzle pieces together.