<3

Casey yawned, his eyes opening after some hesitation. It took him a moment to process that there was someone sleeping in his arms, until he remembered yesterday. He didn't panic, instead he blushed at the thought of Donatello not hating him. It felt nice, good. But once he woke up he'd have Donnie at his throat again, so he should probably move the turtle before he realizes what happened..

Casey tried to sit up a little, just feeling Donnie hug him tighter. Okay, so maybe not. Maybe he could just let it be, let it happen. There wasn't much he could do, really. He didn't want to wake the turtle, who barely ever slept. So he just.. stared at him. Not peacefully, but creepily. Like a stalker, so he thought.

He didn't want to be creepy! Shit. Shell! Ok so maybe he was becoming a bit now obsessed with the calm, relaxed purple turtle. Ohh did he love this! I mean, not the whole him being sad thing.. him being all heartbroken thing.. but he liked the fact Donnie wasn't trying to slit his throat. Is that weird? That sounds weird. Oh god, he's waking up!!

Casey's shoulders spiked up and his face turned a bright pink as the turtle slowly lifted his head and opened his eyes to stare directly at the human boy.

He just blinked for a moment before his face, too, became pink. Donnie scrambled off of Jones and to his feet, laughing nervously as he avoided eye contact.

"Good morning, Kraang breath." Casey said, standing up. He held a smile, though it faded a tad bit at the thought of such a peaceful moment to be over.
"Morning, Casey." Donnie stuttered slightly, and then realized something. "Jones, I mean."
"First time I heard you say my first name! Does that mean I'm on your good side, finally?" Casey Joked, though his face brightened up as he hoped dearly for a yes.

Donatello smiled and was about to say something, but quickly changed expressions.
"You aren't on my good side yet, Jones. You simply gave me one measly therapy session that didn't last too long, that doesn't change anything Casey."

"You just called me Casey again." Jones smirked, an indication of change!
"DAMNIT!!" Donnie yelled, covering his face with his hands.

Casey chuckled, and wrapped his arm around Donnie's shoulder.

"Nice to see you warming up around me!" Jones said, rubbing his nose gently against Donnie's cheek. Once Casey noticed Donnie blush, he felt happy and excited for some strange reason. Did he just gain a crush on the turtle in the past 24 hours?

(Its 3AM right now I don't care if it's not even 500 words yet just take it. My eyes need rest, especially after reading so much TMNT trauma.)