<3

Casey was sitting on the couch with his arm wrapped around Raph's shoulder. They were making fun of Leo's faces he made while watching Space Heroes, having the time of their lives. Nobody knew where Mikey was, probably skating in the sewers somewhere or going to a teenaged cosplay party nearby. Donatello and April were there before, but they left a while ago when Don wanted to talk to her in private. Wonder what it was about!

Leo's face brightened and he giggled, stimming his hands as he watched the show. Raph pointed it out and Casey snorted.

"It's a natural thing you two!!" Leo pleaded in defense, Raph just smiled.

All of a sudden a door burst open and April dashed across the hallway. Casey could see Donnie's green figure in the doorway, reaching a hand out towards her. His mouth opened for a split second before it closed shut. A shadow was cast over his face, but for a moment Casey thought he saw the reflection of water rolling down his face. Was Donnie.. crying?

Raph looked over too, but put one hand on Casey's palm to get his attention.

"He alright?" Casey asked, Raph looked over at Donnie again before shrugging.

"If he needs comfort I suggest keeping him away from his sciencey nerdy junk for about an hour or two and then go to it after."

"Thanks," without much hesitation Jones rose up from the couch and went over to the now emptied doorway.

Inside the bedroom, Donatello sat tucked into the corner on the floor, his knees tucked in close to his chest. He looked up to see Casey, and froze.

"She already left." He said harshly, turning his head towards the wall. Casey kneeled beside the turtle after closing and locking the door behind him.

"I'm not here for her, here for you you silly goose." Casey grabbed one of Donnie's hands, Dee looked over again. "Wanted to make sure you were alright."

"Do I look alright?"

"Figured." Casey mumbled, officially sitting down close beside the clad turtle. Their shoulders bumped, and in response Donnie's head lowered an inch in his shell. Casey chuckled, "whats troubling ya?"

Donnie remained quiet.

"Aight, that's fine. You don't need to answer." Casey leaned forward and grabbed a book, Donatello glanced over at him, curious, even though he pretended not to be. "What is.. The 'Riemann Hypothesis'? What even is that?"

"It's the most difficult math equation/theory."

"What about this?" Casey grabbed another book and flipped through it. "Sound waves have the ability to levitate objects??"

"Yes, you idiot."

"Ok rude." Casey put the books down and looked around while letting out a sigh. How does he cheer up a turtle that usually despises him?

Donatello let out a sudden sob, leaning his head on Casey's shoulder. He looked over at him in shock, but quickly accepted it.

"It'll be alright, it'll be alright."

"No it won't! She fucking hates me now!" Donnie's arms wrapped around Jones tightly, Casey kept his arms raised for a moment. Hovering over Donnie's shell until he processed the moment.

"What- uh- who hates you? April? Does April hate you? Why? What happened??" Jones rubbed the side of Donnie's arm gently to try and 'comfort' him. He didn't know how to comfort someone, but he tried. He really did.

"I told her how I felt and she got- I don't know, scared? Anxious? Mad? Angry? I'm not sure!! All I know is she hated the idea of a mutant and a human being together. I didn't think she'd react so.."

"Hurtful? Yeah, rejection stinks."

"The great, amazingly handsome Casey Jones got rejected? Oh no, what a surprise to us all!" Donnie said sarcastically, wiping off a tear falling from his cheek.

Casey grabbed Donnie's chin lightly, wiping off all the remaining tears. Afterwards Donatello just let his head rest on Casey's palm.

If Donnie didn't look so depressed in this moment, Casey might have found it cute.

"She doesn't deserve you, Donatello. And that just proves it even more. Nobody should treat someone how she treated you. It just isn't fair!" Casey said with a faint smile, Donnie giggled as his shoulders dropped.
Swirling stomach time for Casey, bitches<3 🦋!!

"When did you become my therapist, Jones?" The purple teen asked.

"When did you let some rejection bring you down? You should be used to this by now."

The two of them laughed for a while and Donnie finally raised his head only to fall into Casey's arms. He snuggled his cheek against the chest of the hoodie while Jones placed his arms over the turtles shoulders and onto his shell.

"You're warm."

"Thank you, stick master."

(Sorry for not writing as much/often! Been stuck with school Quarter Finals and make up work.)