"Come join me~" She smiles, reaching her hand out to me. I can only see her wearing a black bra along with panties. "I should probably head to the bathroom," I say, walking to the door; I was about to grab the knob and turn it, and then she spoke up. "If you ever try to run from me, I'll tell you that you can't escape me." She says as she sits at the centre of the bed, "And I'll make sure to torture you if you become a bad boy. It'll make things more fun for me." She growls.

"The bathroom is. Take a left and go straight." She says grabbing a book from the nightstand, "Thanks." I muttered as I opened the door and walked to the bathroom. The place, or, Her place, looks fancy, just like an inside of an Inn. I ventured to the bathroom and returned to the bedroom, seeing it was the same. Death was seen on the bed only in her underwear made it kind of unusual to me, "Come join me." She says.

"No, thank you." I replied and proceeded to grab a pillow from the bed, then place it on the floor, "That is not a request." She told me but I ignored it. I sat and lay on my back and felt my body comfortable. This floor is soft like I'm on the bed. Wait a minute. I opened my eyes to see that I was, in fact, on the bed. I glanced to my right and saw Death's muzzle. "What the?!" I jumped and looked around because how did I end up in her bed.

"There you are~. Now, Let's sleep, muchacho~." She rubbed her wet nose on my cheek, making my back shiver at how she was acting towards me. I can't move. Why? She slid her hand underneath my shirt and used her other free hand to play with my cheek. "Get some sleep, cutie. We'll play again tomorrow~." She giggles before rubbing her head on my face; her fur is so soft that it's enough to put me to sleep.

- - - - -

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I glanced to is the window; it was still dark, and she was asleep. I stealthily slithered out like a snake, careful to not wake her up. I soon got out of her grasp and wanted to grab the rest of my weapons, but considering I had little time, I quietly got out of the window and ran through the forest. The time I entered the forest, I was immediately swept by dread. I glanced at each tree to see two red eyes staring at me. It's following me.

I continued running and running to nowhere. I heard something running behind me, so I turned around to see a pack of wolves running after me; I gasped, seeing tons of them coming right for me. I looked at the front and saw an oncoming cliff. I stopped at the edge and glanced down to see not water, not rocks, but an eye. Staring at it petrified me, and I turned around to see them closing in on me. "Stay back!" I yelled, and the wolf leading the pack looked just like her, "What-" The wolf suddenly lunged towards me and bit my neck.

I used my leftover strength to throw it off me, My breathing became hard to maintain, and I grabbed my neck to see if I had any other options. Turns out, I have none. My vision became hazy, and I tried to breathe, but it became harder and harder.

- - - - -

I opened my eyes, and the first thing I see is fur, and it was hard for me to breathe, and I realized that she was suffocating me. I immediately grabbed her chest and pushed her off me, "What are you doing?" She yawned rubbing her left eye, "What are YOU doing to me?! You're suffocating me!" I yelled at her, and she moaned. "Where are you touching me?" She asked, and we both looked down to see that I was touching her boob.

The next thing I knew was that I was sent flying out of the window.

- - - - -

Holding my chest in pain while I sat on the chair, I watch Death cook breakfast looking like nothing had happened. "You know that's your fault, right?" She looked at me from the corner of her eye, "No, es tu culpa." I replied, and she scoffed, "If you hadn't grabbed my boob like that, you wouldn't have a pain in the chest." She told me, "If YOU hadn't suffocated me like that, none of this wouldn't ever happened!" I told her, and we both bickered about who was right.