"So... You will... Love Me To Death." I say, staring into her eyes. She laughed at me and caressed my cheek, "You will now often see me, muchacho." She then covered my eyes, and the next thing I knew, I was on the bed with a blanket draped over me when I opened my eyes. I looked around to see wooden furniture and many different things. Am I... back home?

I took off the blanket and placed my foot on the wooden floor; suddenly, the area around me changed. As if when I blinked, I appeared somewhere; this time, I was in a dark cave. I heard a bark behind me, and I slowly turned around to see a pack of wolves surrounding me. Fear instantly washed over me, and my legs weren't moving; I wanted to run, but I couldn't.

The wolves suddenly lunged at me, and I raised my arms to cover my face cowering in fear; nothing happened in a few seconds, and I opened my eyes to see that I was surrounded by darkness. Looking around frantically, I keep hearing these growling, feeling like they've surrounded me.

A light was shone upon two things, one was a skull, and the other was a knife. I immediately ran to get the knife and turned around to see my old squad. "YN! Nice to meet you!" Gabriel says, approaching me, and I feel at ease. Once he approached me, his right arm lunged towards me, and I felt pain in my stomach. I look down to see the knife I grabbed earlier. I look at my hand where I was holding the knife to see that I'm not holding it.

I look back to Gabriel only to see him as a skeleton; my vision abruptly goes black, and I jolt awake feeling panicked; I look around to see that I'm in the same room I was in. "This must be a dream; I remembered that I... I'm on that train." I mumble to myself and raised my hand to look at it. I heard a knock on the door and I looked to where the door was; it opened to reveal Death at the door, holding soup in her hands.

"Sorry about earlier. I had fun playing in your dreams." She laughs before approaching me. She sat on the bed, making it shift slightly because of her weight. She grabs the spoon stirring it for a bit before trying to spoon-feed me, "Uhm..." I stare at her and the soup, then back at her, "Look at your body; you can't even move your hands." She says; I stare at the soup, thinking she might have strings attached to it.

"Come on, eat it while it's warm, mi amor." She smiled, and I hesitantly opened my mouth, and she fed me. It tastes...good. Real good. "How'd you like it?" She asks, genuinely interested in what I have to say. She shifts closer to me to hear it loud and clear. "It tastes... really good. I hope there are literally no strings attached." I told her, and she smiled, "I wouldn't like food to get wasted. Come on, there are still left." She says, and I just went along with it.

When we first met, we were literally killing each other; the second, we tried to kill each other again, and then she was spoon-feeding me. She finished spoon-feeding me, and she got up out of bed, "I'll be back; feel free to look around the place." She says as she exits the room, I waited for a moment and got out of bed to look around.

I first checked the cabinets to see if there are any weapons around, I wanted to be cautious around her, she might be playing tricks. I looked at each drawer and had yet to see at least one; I searched some more and then checked the closet. The first thing that happened as I opened the closet was something dark and soft-landed on my face. I reached to grab it and... It's a black panty. "What the?" I stared at it confused and turned around to see her on the bed.

I jumped and almost screamed because of her sudden appearance, "Oh, You're such a snooper!" She stood and walked towards me, then grabbed the panty from my hand. I watched her bend over... and put it on; I immediately blushed, realizing she was naked underneath the cloak. No. She's Death; she's all skin and bones underneath that cloth. She must've heard me because she took off her cloak before lying back on the bed... She looks...drop-dead gorgeous.