Another sad and lonely day

BASIL woke up, blinking a few times, trying to remember exactly how he got here..

Well... Uh... Oh yeah.. He remembers..

"I.. Uhm.. Gosh.. Uh.. I fell asleep I guess.. Uhm..-"

KEL entered the room, well technically ran in, but whose checking?

HERO ran after him "KEL! BASIL's still asleep!! You know you're faster than me!! Stop!!"

KEL looked over for a quick check "Nope! He's awake! So it's just fine!"

HERO ran in, obviously out of breath.

"I.. KEL!! You probably woke him up! I told you to be quiet!"

"N-no.. It's um... Fine.. I.. Uhm.. He didn't wake me up.."

"See! I told you HERO, it's fine!"

"Whatever you say.. Anyway!" HERO walked over to where BASIL and SUNNY sat, which was on the floor, but who cares?

"How are you feeling?"

BASIL hated this.. He felt as if this was all an act... Maybe HERO actually hated his guts but was pretending so KEL would be happy..

BASIL disliked always feeling like he was hated..

He tried to shake the feeling off "I.. Um.. Feel.. Fine..."

HERO was about to say something but was interrupted by KEL,

"Well that's good! If it's not a bother, would you guys like to watch me play basketball? It's more fun when people are watching.."

BASIL hates disappointing people... "Uh.. It's.. I-its fine.. I.. I ddon't m-mind.."

"Cool!- wait.. What about SUNNY?"

BASIL looked over at SUNNY "So.. U-uhm.. Would you?.. I-i.. Don't want to be alone with KEL.." BASIL mumbled the last part.

He was terrified of them.. Even if they were his friends.. What if they changed their minds? What if they decided they hated him?

SUNNY gave a thumbs up, showing no emotion on his face as normal.

"Cool!! Let's gooo!!!" KEL ran out, HERO sighed before walking out too.

SUNNY got up and put his hand out for BASIL to grab.

SUNNY was just being a good friend.. Why did BASIL have to feel this way?...
No matter how much he tried to ignore the feeling... It just didn't go away.. SUNNY always made him feel so special.. But.. SUNNY.. Could never or would ever love him in the way he wants him to..

BASIL was a bit hesitate.. "I.. Uhm.. So-sorry.. I zoned out.."

He accepted SUNNY's hand as SUNNY helped him up.

"I.. Uhm.. Your a good person SUNNY.. I.. Uh.. I um.. I think your a good person.."

"YOU GUYS COMING OR NOT!!?!" KEL shouted from downstairs.

Both BASIL and SUNNY slightly jumped at the sound.

"Uhm.. Yeah! G-give us a minute!" BASIL shouted a bit quiet.

"Um.. A-about what h-happened earlier.. Uhm.. I.. I-I'm fine.."

SUNNY gave a slight unsure look before nodding. (Which in this case is his way of saying 'okay')

They both walked out and slowly down the stairs, which made them both uncomfortable. (Ew, we hate stairs.)

KEL's mom was talking to KEL about how he needs to be careful.