Chapter 17 - Dimensional Group Chat... wait what?

Start from the beginning

(Oh. What do you want us to do then? Leave?) He shuddered at the thought of more paperwork.

(They can't harm us anyway. Just ignore it and see how it plays out)

(As you say)

Little did Rimuru know, after this conversation Ciel used [Parallel Existence] and another body appeared outside of time and space, where the world wills reside.

Before any had the chance to react, she narrowed her gaze and a strand of energy was separated from them and then connected to Ciel.

She then looked at the world wills, who were scared out of their minds for being discovered, and raised her hand.

A wave permeated through the air and the wills felt a chill in their souls.

After a brief moment, the feeling disappeared along with Ciel, but a message was left behind.

It read, 'don't mess around with us. After this is over you'll be rewarded greatly.'

Then, as if the previous encounter didn't exist, they all started to cheer happily. (A/N happy ending?)

One of the wills then said, "wait, then why did we create the group chat?"

"Oh."

"Idk."

"We spent so much strength making that, but now the group chat was just taken away from us. We need at least a couple million years to recover after that."

"Yeah... I mean... the goal of it was to kill Rimuru after all, what do we do now?"

"""""""..."""""""

...

Admin: Welcome! Witch of Betrayal.

Red Dragon Emperor: Welcome! Are you a witch? What do you look like?

Nightmare: I hardly think that's appropriate. Welcome by the way!

Red Dragon Emperor: My bad hehe.

Witch of Betrayal: What is this?

Baldy: Betrayal? Seems you have gone through some things.

77th Director: Ooh! I know the answer! Basically the admin added us to this chat and its really fun. We get to go on missions together in different worlds, we can trade and send items across, and can livestream! There's also a shop to buy stuff with chat points!

Admin: What she said.

Ainz: I am quite curious at your title. If you don't want to talk about it then please don't.

Nightmare: Yeah same.

Witch of Betrayal: Has everyone revealed their names yet?

King of Imanity: Yeah but with our own will. If you don't wanna then its fine.

Red Dragon Emperor: I'm Issei Hyoudou!

Witch of Betrayal: I would much rather not reveal my name, and for Ainz's question, I used to be someone who had naively thought that society was all sun and shine.

Ainz: I see...

Railgun: A new person! Welcome!

Red Dragon Emperor: You're a bit late...

Medea herself was unsure whether to mention the existence of this peculiar group chat to Rimuru, but after deciding not to wake him up, she just ignored him and asked a very crucial question.

Witch of Betrayal: What is this even for. Like, what's the goal.

Admin: Oh, to be completely honest, I don't know. I'm called Admin but I can't completely control the chat and I didn't make it either. The features were installed after it 'levelled' up. It recently did, so one new member was added. As for the end target, I'm not sure.